Mario Collab Mario Collab

This was great, Mario bending Sonic's middle finger backwards and then Mario chasing after that koopa towards the end made me laugh the hardest. Fantastic work to everyone who was included! : )

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man!

Sonic: Out of Juice Sonic: Out of Juice

For some reason I laughed really hard when the walrus guy got stabbed, lol, anyway, very colorful and fun to watch, great work as usual, good sir!

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man.

ICE DREAM SANDWICH ICE DREAM SANDWICH

This had me laughing pretty hard, very good audio design, good pacing, constantly kept my interest and never slowed down. Nice work.

HadenCreate responds:

Thanks a lot! All I want is to entertain others, including those whom I work with, so knowing all of that makes very happy. And another thanks to you for your involvement.

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

...okay, that was actually pretty funny lol.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Sanctum Sanctum

Love it, reminds me of something out of The Binding of Isaac. Nice work.

I ain't never I ain't never

Been listening to this for a few years now, just found it here on Newgrounds. One of my favorites, very simple and bittersweet sounding guitar riff accompanied by very sad and helpless lyrics, which, in a metaphorical standpoint, I always felt like I could relate to a bit. This song always brings me back to Spring 2011, when I first discovered it. I always went on walks to a creek in a nearby woods during that time... it's very nostalgic for me. Anyway, now I'm rambling. Great song, love it.

Heidi Tabing's Character Demo Heidi Tabing's Character Demo

Super versatile, professional, just awesome all-around. You shall be in more of my projects very soon!

Annihilation Annihilation

I dunno why I didn't see this earlier, but this is pretty awesome looking, man! Keep it up!

Flame Girl Flame Girl

She's pretty hot lookin'!

NateDeDeurwaerder responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)