All 113 art Reviews

Annihilation Annihilation

I dunno why I didn't see this earlier, but this is pretty awesome looking, man! Keep it up!

Flame Girl Flame Girl

She's pretty hot lookin'!

NateDeDeurwaerder responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)

Shantae the Half-Genie Hero! Shantae the Half-Genie Hero!

Ha, I like your style, all of your drawings are so sweet looking. Nice work.

Ztoons responds:

Hey, thanks so much!! ^.^

Gengar Gengar

Wow, this looks pretty sick, I love the detailed and scratchy lines around him, face is awesome, and colors are great, too. Nice job.

Mercenary Kings Late entry Mercenary Kings Late entry

Dang, ha ha this is pretty sweet. I love the film poster-look it has. The pink and orange hues work really well with it, too (not to mention I'm a little biased with that color combination considering it's one of my favorites). Love the style, the guys are BA and the girls are cute (as well as BA). Nice job.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

hey thanks man. Dont blame you, pink and orange just go so well together

Everything and Nothing Everything and Nothing

DANG I love those colors and abrupt angles, really reflects on the whole futuristic theme. Nice job.

Shy Bomb Omb Shy Bomb Omb

Huh, this is pretty cool, maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen anything like it, ha. Nice job, I like her.

Mataknight responds:

Maybe we've both been living under rocks cuz I haven't seen anything like this either. It's one of the reasons I made her.

I want that one I want that one

Wow that is amazing, ha I love it.

Colette Colette

Oh wow that is pretty sweet, I love the painting-like brush-strokes and the face, it has a nice feel of movement to it as well. Nice job!

gel9 responds: