All 112 art Reviews

Furanufutari - Conceptual Furanufutari - Conceptual

The design and color on this one is SICK, super nice job, I'm very impressed.

BinaryDood's Girl BinaryDood's Girl

Coloring and shading is pretty impressive. Nice job.

Make My Stand Make My Stand

This is incredible, the contrasting colors, angle, colors, I love it and have no complaints. You're amazing at making music, but I had no idea you were also a talented artist! Nice work.

Devastus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm still a newbie at this, if someone asked me to go steps further and make something really detailed I would most likely fail miserably :P

But that's why I'm practicing. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

free rayman free rayman

I love it, everything is so fluent and moving, colors are vibrant, it's all set up nicely... my only real complaint I guess is the lack of a background, but whatever it's still a great picture. Nice job.

kmau responds:

I figured they would look kinda copy-pasted into a background, this way they are in this empty white void waiting for release.

Girl Kai Panties Girl Kai Panties

I really like this style, very interesting.

Peacock! Peacock!

Nice, clean, simple look to it, colors are vibrant yet soft, my favorite design out of all the Skull Girls. Nice work.

Alula & Kostou Girl Alula & Kostou Girl

Hoohohohohooooly crap this is awesome

You've gotten really good, linework is nice and thin and clean, colors really pop out, anatomy looks great, thanks so much, nice work!

bocodamondo responds:

hehe thanks man ^^

Mario Mario

Ha ha ha realistic Mario, that is creepily-awesome. Nice work.

my stupidest submission yet my stupidest submission yet

Finally couldn't resist a female profile picture I sees. I love the colors. The one on the right looks LATINO!!!

SpeedoSausage responds:

I GAVE IN TO TEMPTATION.
I just doodled them outta nowhere and thought it was too cute NOT to use :(

Schwarzchild Radius Schwarzchild Radius

Love the colors and the shadow effect, excellent.