All 112 art Reviews

Cardinals Cardinals

Yoooooooou are very amazing at this.

daigonite responds:

boirds

Marillo de Oro Marillo de Oro

Wow, this is extremely impressive. Those colors are super fluorescent, that red-pink goes amazing with the yellow-orange, awesome shadows, very nice.

Donna Donna

Approval.

Loooove the pose and the colors! :)

Max Parrish Max Parrish

Your work is always very clean! Your use of gradients is once again perfect, the red and purples do blend together well. He's also in a pretty nift pose. Nice job!

FrostDrive responds:

It's clean because I draw everything twice. A rough draft. then a final. and I'm usually zoomed in alot. 342%.
I think I might ditch the gradients, even though they're so subtle. Because, gradients are lame yoh'! I was actually just trying it out for awhile to see if they COULD work, and I was wrong. lol
anyways. Thanks for the review. (:

Twenty Twenty

I dunno... I mean I appreciate all the work put into it, there's a ton going on to keep the eyes itnerested, but everything is just off, it's all so wrong, there's so much lack of detail, the coloring is very boring, too. All the characters are so flat. Also Kirbopher's hands look pretty jacked, I hope you improved on your anatomy and overall drawing skills by now...

Unlimited Link Legend Unlimited Link Legend

The work is pretty clean, such as outlining and coloring, but the shading really does look a lot like gradients, even though I know it's soft-shading. They just look incredibly flat. Also the brown-red shading doesn't go very well with the other colors, there's no harmony. Anatomy's pretty off, too. Background's kinda neat, though.

Ed Ed

Very nice, clean work, I love the black shading!

I don't know.. They're Flowers I don't know.. They're Flowers

For using one color, that's pretty good, you showed the contrast and depth nicely, good job!

Monk Monk

AWESOME use of colors, great line-work and details in the clothes, nice work!

Hmm Hmm

It's really basic, but it's extremely clean, could imagine a style like this on TV, so good job!

Frugele responds:

Oh! Thank you darlin' c: and yeah, it's really simplish, i love doin' things like this. :3c

And soon it'll be in TV >:C ... well really Idk anythin' lol. I hope ;n;