48 art Reviews with Responses

Flame Girl Flame Girl

She's pretty hot lookin'!

NateDeDeurwaerder responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)

Shantae the Half-Genie Hero! Shantae the Half-Genie Hero!

Ha, I like your style, all of your drawings are so sweet looking. Nice work.

Ztoons responds:

Hey, thanks so much!! ^.^

Mercenary Kings Late entry Mercenary Kings Late entry

Dang, ha ha this is pretty sweet. I love the film poster-look it has. The pink and orange hues work really well with it, too (not to mention I'm a little biased with that color combination considering it's one of my favorites). Love the style, the guys are BA and the girls are cute (as well as BA). Nice job.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

hey thanks man. Dont blame you, pink and orange just go so well together

Shy Bomb Omb Shy Bomb Omb

Huh, this is pretty cool, maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen anything like it, ha. Nice job, I like her.

Mataknight responds:

Maybe we've both been living under rocks cuz I haven't seen anything like this either. It's one of the reasons I made her.

Colette Colette

Oh wow that is pretty sweet, I love the painting-like brush-strokes and the face, it has a nice feel of movement to it as well. Nice job!

gel9 responds:

Alula (art-trade w/ twisted4k) Alula (art-trade w/ twisted4k)

Heheh oh my GOSH this is amazing, fishnets aaaaaaaaall the way! I really like how you got so much movement in the picture as well. Thanks so much!

VimHomeless responds:

I'm glad you like it! Great trade =)

Forest Seeker Forest Seeker

Hey, this is looking pretty good! Guess what I could say though is perhaps make the background a bit more dynamic, but I do like it.

kalabor106 responds:

Oh I agree. The background is way way to green. There is no brake up for its layers. I think even if I just was brave enough to just heavier contrast of green at least it would of gave a better field of depth. Thanks for the review man!

Snake Lady 2 Snake Lady 2

Really nice, I love the eyes. Fits the whole Halloween mood pretty nicely as well! Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

i've been drawing supernatural/witch girls this entire month actually ^^

Bee Bot Bee Bot

There's some sort of indescribable majesty to this piece.

kalabor106 responds: