Sanctum Sanctum

Love it, reminds me of something out of The Binding of Isaac. Nice work.

I ain't never I ain't never

Been listening to this for a few years now, just found it here on Newgrounds. One of my favorites, very simple and bittersweet sounding guitar riff accompanied by very sad and helpless lyrics, which, in a metaphorical standpoint, I always felt like I could relate to a bit. This song always brings me back to Spring 2011, when I first discovered it. I always went on walks to a creek in a nearby woods during that time... it's very nostalgic for me. Anyway, now I'm rambling. Great song, love it.

Heidi Tabing's Character Demo Heidi Tabing's Character Demo

Super versatile, professional, just awesome all-around. You shall be in more of my projects very soon!

2014 Voice Acting Demo 2014 Voice Acting Demo

You've probably heard this a thousand times, but your laughs and yells are amazing.

The King The King

This is solid. Nice job.

BrCz responds:

Thanks mate!
Cheers!

4/8/21 4/8/21

DANG... even more amazing than usual. Nice job as always!

Gianni responds:

[honestly this material is old as shit and I dislike my own performance here]

I mean... It's from the future I think. A message. A warning.

Mid or AFK Mid or AFK

I heard this song yesterday, and ALL DAY TODAY AT SCHOOL it was stuck in my head... lol nice job.

FLASHYANIMATION responds:

Not the best thing I've created, but thanks.

i9incher - say goodbye i9incher - say goodbye

Love it, really has a Madness Combatty feel to it.

i9incher responds:

I feel with drum and bass the best way to go is fast and dark. Something to run our fight to. I think madness combines both of toys elements rather well. Glad tot like my stuff still.

Like hunting deer Like hunting deer

This was really awesome. When the father and son are talking, it sounds so gentle and calm, and the background ambiance really made it sweep me away into its atmosphere, it almost felt like I was there for a bit. And then the ending, that twist was perfect and very clever. Great job.

Saminat responds:

Thank you so much! Heheh, I was surprised how well that forest ambience did!

RamboJoe 2015 RamboJoe 2015

I'm so pumped for this movie... Trelis is an award-winning actor, it's gonna be insane!

Saminat responds:

It's going to kick so much ass, you'll probably go blind