HalloweenStep HalloweenStep

This was amazing, extremely catchy and cool, all with that Halloweeny-theme.... I need to use this for a future project, excellent work.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Brilliant, thanks for listening glad you like it! Definitely hit me up if you do anything with creative with it, I'd love to check it out! Thanks again!

Land of the Mystic Land of the Mystic

I really loved it, reminds me of this MMORPG I used to play when I was a kid, very nice, great work!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Awh, hurray! Thank you so much! :D Glad you like it. c:

DenX - The Accursed Son DenX - The Accursed Son

Very very interesting, very cool, I love the choir in it, excellent.

Sing Undead Sing Undead

Ha ha you're honestly not bad. P: I've been interested in singing for a while but my voice is all cracky. :[ Can't really find places to practice without embarrassing myself.

Gianni responds:

Do my fans get informed of this upload? Oh no. That's not good if that's how it works.

I used to have that problem, but my take on it now is more like "Eh, if I'm really bad, that's the problem of the listener, not me." Plus I also kinda think of it like "Well, if I want to be an actor, I need to be comfortable with being seen and heard, for better or for worse."

But I'm deranged and I lost my sense of pride long ago. I'm a disgustingly shameless person. I won't lie to you though, I do have my car, so that's always been an easy go-to as well.

And THANK YOU for enduring this.

Warwick League of Legends Warwick League of Legends

As always... very awesome. I can't say it sounds COMPLETELY IDENTICAL, but it's VERY close and definitely much better than probably almost anyone else around here can do so... here is my 5 stars for you.

Gianni responds:

The thing about Warwick is that, as far as I can tell, he doesn't have editing or SFX on his voice. So I'm impressed with the VA, because he's right there alongside totally badass demons and stuff with intense audio effects on their voices, but he's just raw.

Not that those other VA's aren't good, they're great of course. But the SFX help boost them into even more awesomeness. I give this same compliment to other characters without SFX in that game.

Go listen to the Portuguese Warwick files. If you don't speak the language (like me), he sounds like a demon's possessed him. That remark may sound provincial, but it was my honest first thought. And it is indeed a compliment. Dogs spend their nights wishing they could growl as good as this guy.

TDK1987: Villains 2012 TDK1987: Villains 2012

I need to use you in a future project.

DenX - Dismissed DenX - Dismissed

Very very touching, that combined with that sad story creates a very emotional-impacting song, very nice job.

Sir Undead Demo 2012 Sir Undead Demo 2012

Awesome, I need to use you again sometime, and what's also neat is that that first voice you do sounds like a mixture of Duke Nukem and the Master Chief to me...

Plus that high pitched voice you did REALLY caught me off-guard, I had no idea you could do a voice like that, lol. Nice job.

Gianni responds:

It's not one I really put out there for two reasons. The first reason is that it's one of my less polished voices in my opinion, and the second reason is that I don't desperately WANT to do that type of voice. At least, I certainly want to do other roles much more. I have no problem with doing it, and I do enjoy that type of voice because it's so out of the box, it's just not my favorite. But I CAN do it, and any voice actor worth anything needs to have some form of a vocal range it seems to me. Otherwise you're just an actor in front of a microphone. That's the impression I get, anyway.

That first voice is the one I get the most roles for, and I'm not complaining because I love it. I wanna do OTHER voices too, but that's my favorite. I enjoy hearing that voice shift into different characters, and how the same voice can be so different to me with varying personalities. I've heard a lot of comparisons to actors I take inspiration from, so that's always really awesome and flattering. You named two more of them, so thanks for that.

I'm still getting told that the character which fits me best is a blue galactic chick. Evidently it's my fate to be typecast as sexy space girls. Go figure.

DenX - Lurking (New) DenX - Lurking (New)

I gotta use this for the ending scene and credits in my next video, very awesome as always!

lhceist41 responds:

Hey!
Thanks for using one of my songs again
I'm glad you liked it!

Lost and Destroyed Lost and Destroyed

Has an awesome flow-like effect, all your music is great, while listening to them I always can imagine some video game gameplay. Nice job!

cheshyre responds:

That's awesome!!!! Thank you very much!!