NGF11-WirelessMoonwalker: Kirb NGF11-WirelessMoonwalker: Kirb

Decent

Not bad. I would expect the character to have a higher-pitched voice. I like the personality you interpreted on him, though.

NGF11-Jurnk: Kirb NGF11-Jurnk: Kirb

Doesn't Match Well

Interesting voice... but it really doesn't sound like it would match Jurnk at all.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

Catchy

Really love it. Very catchy and worth listening to over and over.

NGF11-NG Elite NGF11-NG Elite

Nice

I'm giving you a 9 because it is a very good sergeant's voice, but it doesn't really seem like it fits the NG Elite. Still very good voice-work.

RicePirate responds:

Well it certainly doesn't sound like Shock or Undead ... but I was going for the "mischievous smile" part of the character's face.

NGF11-Throbulator... NGF11-Throbulator...

Interesting

It's an interesting twist on him it seems like, but I don't think it matches him perfectly. For a different character, however, it sounds like it would be a very good voice.

Seshido responds:

I figured it wouldn't be accepted as a voice for him, but I wanted to take a different approach since everyone else seems to be doing the "technological monster" approach.

NGF11-LittleSin NGF11-LittleSin

I Loved It

I love how he sounds so nazily and just plain insane, this would be so fun to watch with his voice.

Seshido responds:

Thanks! yeah, I was going for a nerdy-sinus-problem type. Since he's "little sin" I wanted to make him the kind of character that tries to be bad, but usually isn't anything too terrible. Usually....

NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker NGF11-Wireless Moonwalker

Perfect

To me, both personality and voice are perfect.

NGF11-[Throbulator] NGF11-[Throbulator]

Nice

Very nice, but to me it sounds more like how I would picture Undead Andy. If this was an Undead Andy submission, I would probably give it a 10. You got some nice talent, though.

Morph94 responds:

Thanks!

NGF11-Monkey Business NGF11-Monkey Business

Amazing

Perfectly got his personality and voice down, to me anyway.

SirKillington responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words :D

NG Figure Contest, NG Elite NG Figure Contest, NG Elite

Righteous! ;)

Holy crap, I was going to send in my audition in for NG Elite... until I saw this. Aw, whatever, I'll send it in anyway... but you're just amazing...

Gianni responds:

Did you just "Righteous" me? That's MY thing!

Anyway I listened to yours and it's surprisingly well. The biggest critique I have is to edit out the clicking noise when you (presumably) click stop recording. Not that I can talk shit about audio quality on THIS submission.

Thanks so much, and good luck! For what it's worth, you're an animator and I couldn't draw one frame in two weeks. Feel free to enlist my services anytime!