The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

...okay, that was actually pretty funny lol.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Troll Hunter Troll Hunter

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

Bird Hunt Bird Hunt

Surprisingly Neat Perspective

I'm honestly surprised, the first-person perspective in this is great for a Flash game. It's fun to play for a little bit, but it's repetitive since no new types of birds or anything ever come. Plus the levels never change and you can't get any items, power-ups, new weapons or anything like that, which is disappointing. But overall, a nice base.

Orbit Vector Defense Orbit Vector Defense

Neat

I surprisingly enjoy it. It's rainbow-wireframe graphics are very neat and the whole thing's just cool-looking. It's a fun little simple shooting game, but I think it's too easy and new types of enemies never show up. Very good base, though.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Very Nice!

I love it's NES style, so many memories. Unlike other NES-style Flash games I've seen, this one is near perfection. Other ones tend to still have a hint of modern in them, this one had the perfect controls, movement, physics, sounds, music, and it was like I was having a nostalgia attack... only I never even played this game before.

Very nice job, it's fun to play with the attacks you have and the various enemies you encounter.

These Robotic Hearts of Mine These Robotic Hearts of Mine

VERY Interesting

A very interesting game. As far as game-play goes, it's an addicting puzzle game, to say the least. Graphics are obviously nothing special because they're just pixels, but I guess that's the style, so it doesn't really matter. The story is indefinitely the biggest thing to the game, though, very sad, and pretty creepy.

Nice job.

+Addicting puzzle game-play
+Interesting story to go with it
-Simple graphics
-Can get repetitive at times

Emo Gunner Emo Gunner

Good, But a Bit Disappointing

Pretty nice graphics. It's a pretty overused concept for a Flash game, but it doesn't really get old too fast. Anyway, here's my review breakdown:

+Nice graphics
+Feels good and satisfying to shoot and hit a target
-Not enough targets, usually too easy
-Very slow-paced
-Lacks a real rewarding feeling

Overall, when you're shooting targets, it's very fun to play, but a lot of the time there is not enough going on, and it lacks that feeling of really being rewarded.

Also, though I love the feeling you get when you fire (how the screen slightly shakes, making it feel "powerful"), sometimes it is unresponsive.

Overall, you obviously know what you're doing with making games... but next time, just add more to it.

My-first-Maze-Game My-first-Maze-Game

It Doesn't Work

Next time you make a game, or a Flash at all, please make sure you test it before uploading it somewhere.