Flying Barry... Flying Barry...

I Don't Know...

Graphics are like incredible. I love how everything looks hand-drawn and colored. It seems to be well-made and practically glitch-free game, however the actual concept of it has been overdone, and it's poorly executed.

The controls... I think I know where you planned on going with them, they're interesting, but standard controls would've made the game literally ten times better. Also, there's probably too many visuals in the way of the screen that blocks what you're trying to see and to understand what's going on. It moves too fast.

As far as your skill goes with making games, you seem very good at it, just gotta think of a different idea next time.

ArtyomL responds:

Thamk you kind sir, I'm actually more of an animator that a game developer, I made this just for fun.
And yes, since many people are ranting about the controls, I shall be more careful next time. Too much momentum, probably, ant the movement should be faster.
The visuals, on the other hand, I should have made a bit less distracting.
I'm not gonna update the game fixing all that, but I'll keep it in mind! Thanks!

Drink the Milk Drink the Milk

Hilarious

Once again, ACFAN120, you amuse me.

This is hilarious and has a somehow original and fun concept. Most importantly, however, it's fun to play.

Everyone's probably going to complain about how it's incredibly quick and there;s only one level, which is understandable. However, you can easily fix this by making the very first level INSANELY HARD TO BEAT, which will probably add even more to the humor.

I would suggest tweaking the variables of the timers just a tad bit, try to make it super hard yet still slightly possible if you're really good. That would make this a perfect time-passing game in my book.

ACFan120onNewgrounds responds:

I was thinking of changing it to something like that, but then I remembered how much I hated games like that. Plus, I'd have to add something really awesome at the end to make it worth it. I might make another one where you have to compete in a contest against other people, but I won't promise anything.

Battlefield Shooter Battlefield Shooter

Not Bad

It is a well-made game and has all the basics down, but it's something we've seen very, very often. Shoot these guys, you're done the level, buy new things or repair stuff, and go to the next level and so forth... though it is well-done, it's sort of a cliche game. Kind of a "Poor idea, great execution" type of thing instead of it being in reverse order... which honestly isn't bad.

I noticed the shooting lacked a feel of power... I don't know, it's a tad hard to describe. When you shot, there seemed to be no recoil and the sound effects were kind of low-quality sounding. At this point, some may consider that I am nitpicking, but if you're going to make another Flash shooter like this, you have to offer things that others do not in order to set it apart, not just make a clone.

However, the drawings and background look very, very nice... the soldiers were well-animated as well. Seeing a ton of weapons to buy is always fun, too, since it gets the player to think "woah, I want that!! I have to keep playing to get that much money!" and it keeps them going.

Though it's decently-developed with minimal amounts of glitches, and it seems to work, I didn't find it very fun. I guess it's a good time-passer, but it really isn't much else.

Nice job, though, you are better than I am at making games. I would look forward to any other things you have planned in the future, just think of a unique idea next time.

Pong - The Game Pong - The Game

Well, it's Pong

It's pong, and you have a pretty good-working AI set-up. For a Flash game, you probably could've done a bit better, by like adding in different kinds of Pong games and such, but it's decent.

RubbyDubbyNinja responds:

Will, sorry i just wanted it i have did one in the past but it got blamed :( but i ng is ok with this. read my profile post there a new game coming out shortly ;)

Crates And Devils Crates And Devils

Very Difficult, Fun to Play

It's fun, retro-styled, creative, and very difficult (which makes it fun as well). I noticed some glitches, though, some times the crates will teleport in the walls and just fall out of the screen, and you'll be unable to get it. Other than that, it's probably a good time-passer. Nice job.

The Outsider The Outsider

Cool

The art is simply amazing and it somewhat reminds me of Limbo. The gameplay is decent but unfortunately I don't like point-and-click games, so that made it a bit un-fun for me. Still great though, I know it's going to get way better reviews from other people.

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Perfect Multiple-Choice Flash Quiz

I was really surprised, this was a great multiple-choice test. I was happy to see all of the subcategories in the end, like "Physical" and "Mental" and all that, it's very specific and you know where you're at perfectly.

I got a Z+. :)

Goin Up Goin Up

Good and Addicting

I like the animation and the art style. The game is simply fun to play, it's also very addicting and challenging. The controls just seem a bit slippery and sensitive, however. Still good.