Naruto Chippoden Naruto Chippoden

Well...

The animation was decent and the drawings were colorful and fun to look at... however, it lacked an actual plot and seemed more like a test. The voice acting wasn't superb, either, nothing wrong with the actor's voice, however he just needed more work in executing it.

I'm not gonna give this a 0 only because the animation was alright. If this was just some sort of test thing... please don't upload it on Newgrounds. Save it for YouTube or your own website.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Good, Good

The animation and writing was by far the best of this video. The ending made me smirk a bit, too, since it was completely unexpected. I only had one problem with the video, though: the voice acting. Lots of people are saying it was very good, but I found it a little bland. It was good, but it just didn't seem like real people were actually talking to each other. Pretty difficult to explain.

Oh well. Good anyway.

Jerry Jerry

Good

That was pretty good. I really didn't know what to expect, since it was extremely repetitive, with slight changes here and there. I was hoping he would end up shooting the chicks who stole her money. Oh well.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Ruined

It was an amazing Flash. Quite possibly the best animation I've seen in one so far. It also had great voice acting and sound effects

However...

As everyone else is saying, its ending just ruined it. You never find out WHY they wanted to do that stuff to him or his dog. I wish he would actually fight the killer.

I wish there were more serious Flash animations out there. I really did think that this would be serious but it ended up being silly...

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

Love It

I remember watching this years ago, and I decided to look it up again. I love the animation style, and I especially love the singing goombas, ha ha.

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Good Movie, But Could've Been Better

The animation was some of the best I've seen so far in any Flash movie. It was extremely smooth, and the drawings were not all jagged and sketchy like mine. The backgrounds were extremely, extremely well drawn and very realistic looking. The voice acting was alright, not the best, but still better than a lot of Flash movies out there. The action scenes and Captain Planet blowing crap up was really well done, but the music could've been a lot louder and more intense, otherwise it seemed a bit more subtle. I was somewhat disappointed at the end, since the story didn't really continue. Oh well, it was good anyway.