Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Loved it, your art style is very cool and abrasive, animation was good, the colors were dull which added to the whole mood and style, nothing I can really complain about here. Very interesting and cool idea as well, was really fun to watch, nice job!

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

I was surprised, that was actually pretty good ha ha. Animation was super smooth and fluent, clean work, I loved it. Nice job.

The Strongest Square The Strongest Square

The first time I've ever voiced a square!

First let me say that I liked the art-style. It was natural-looking. I liked how the backgrounds had this sort of texture, while the coloring on the characters was soft and blended together nicely. It all looked very unique, it was something different and seemed like a breathe of fresh air to me.

Your timing is pretty good too, I think it was a little fast at some parts but overall it was well-paced and not boring or drawn-out by any means. I like how it all seems like it's going to build up to something, and then it all abruptly ends at a horrific twist. Fun to watch!

I enjoyed it, certainly something different, quick, and simply flat-out funny. Nice job!

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks maaaaan! I look forward to working with you again in the future ;)

Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!! Bart Gets A Girlfriend!!!

Ha ha, I enjoyed it. I'm certainly a Simpsons fan (of course not a fan of the new episodes), and I have to say this was quite an accurate depiction of how the show has turned out, with the random cameos coming in and the internet jokes. I also kinda liked it how you made up your own stuff, too. I liked the disoriented-looking characters with the sickly colors, it all added to the mood you were trying to give. I felt some of the voices could have been a tad better and perhaps the video should have been sped up a bit at a certain parts, but overall I found it funny and I don't have a whole lot to complain about. My thumbs ups to you!

Bletchit responds:

I agree with your criticism, if I was to make this thing now I would probably had made it more fast paced and had someone else voice act it with me. At the time I wanted it to feel tired and lifeless like the show is nowadays but maybe I made it a little too much so.

But anyway, thanks for your review. I appreciate it.

Spengbab's Day Off Spengbab's Day Off

Ha ha, that was actually pretty funny. I loved the disoriented music and drawings, really set the theme up. I found the pacing to actually be pretty well-done, the video never really dragged or stalled, it had good flow to it and actually made me chuckle quite a bit. I think the only real problem was the fact that it ended sort of abruptly for me, I was expecting and hoping for it to go on for at least just a little longer, I thought a lot more jokes and discombobulated images could have showed up and it would've worked well. But overall for what it was, I, strangely, enjoyed it. Nice work.

ShigDiggity responds:

Yeah, I realized that I could have probably extended it a bit further, but honestly I didn't even expect it to be this long. The flash was supposed to end when the song ended actually, but I couldn't find a fitting ending without extending it.

Thanks for the review I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I've Just Seen a Face I've Just Seen a Face

The artwork is basic, and at times the animation is a bit stiff, however, that animation is often and moves around enough to keep the eyes interested. I like how the situations and settings changed at a fast pace, again contributing to the fact that it was fun to watch and didn't get boring. Obviously your skills in story-boarding and pacing are very good. Nice work.

And it's good to know that she said yes!

Geek Love Geek Love

Ha ha I thought it was very cute. Animation was smooth but also a little stiff, for your next animations I'd advise you to create more flow in the movements. I liked the change in lyrics though, it sounded very good. Overall it was nice, good job.

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Clean animation, good voice acting, funny little joke. Definitely RicePirate!

Saved Saved

As far as the visuals go, it looked pretty good, I like how everything looked hand-drawn and how it had a very dark tone. I think some of the animation was a little stiff and lacked flow though. But overall not bad.

For the whole point you're trying to make, I think I get what you're trying to say, which I'm assuming is that religion controls people into doing what they feel is "right", and how they all seem to shun away everyone who doesn't believe in what they believe. Like you said, blindly following it without question.

Well for that, I agree and disagree, for one thing, I know people who are religious and seem to act somewhat how you portrayed them in this video, they feel they are above everyone else who doesn't believe in the same religion and they talk behind their backs acting as if everyone in the world is wrong except them and their "group", and how if they don't have the same religion, they write them off as "evil". They seem to pick and choose parts of their bible that they feel is right and applies to their own life, and ignore the rest, like they're hypocritical to their own beliefs and yet STILL act as if they're perfect and anyone else is "bad".

But then you have other religious people who respect others and understand why people may not believe in what they believe. I myself am religious, I think, and I do question my faith all the time, every day, I ask myself things and wonder if it's all true and if lots of parts were simply misinterpreted by people. I feel that there's good and bad religious people, it's not just the religion, it's the person as well, I don't feel that it's fair to write all religious people off as evil or something. But that may not have been the point you were trying to make so I dunno. But religion CAN be very bad in a lot of cases, I mean look at terrorists. lol

Overall the video is interesting, and though I think it's a little biased, I see you're point and I completely understand, and this is coming from a religious person.

Ninja Gayden Ninja Gayden

I was never a huge fan of sprite movies, but I have to say, this one was done right. The writing's good, clever and funny, acting's nice, and the addition of TomFulp, well, all the better! Nice video, made me laugh.

Saminat responds:

That's the best thing I can hear, that the writing was good! Thanks buddy, we need to work together again!