PowerTrip PowerTrip

Simply amazing as always, great line-work and creamy colors, fluent animation, good voice acting, everything you want in a video. Was hilarious all the way through, this is better quality than stuff I see on TV, honestly. Yeah it's not as clean as far as the line-work goes, but it looks more natural and just WAY more fun to watch. Very nice!

Lisa Killed Off Simpsons Lisa Killed Off Simpsons

lol your drawings are amazing.

Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

I love Calvin & Hobbes, it was my favorite comic when I was a kid! You made a very nice, simplistic, clean animation that matched the overall style of the comic, I liked it. Nice job.

Opinion is FACT Opinion is FACT

Yep, that's pretty much exactly how most people think.

Que? Que?

I thought the visuals were okay, it's very colorful and bold, and yes, I don't like motion-tweeny animation but that's not really a reason to give it a negative review because that's just me, I understand some people just like to animate that way. It was the few frame-by-frame parts that seemed very disjointed and lacked flow, though.

As for the joke, I mean it was sorta just a guy flipping out because he thought a soap opera was sad. I dunno that just didn't do it for me lol. But when he was screaming and crying and stuff, the voice acting and quality was good.

The style is pretty basic and cute-looking though, and at least it's not another video game parody. I think you should focus on just making some more original jokes is all.

Jaltoid responds:

Tweening is just something we do, Its part of the style. I realize its not everyone's cup of tea, but we try to make it as intricate as possible.

Also we'll be sure to work on our writing! :)
We're still kinda finding our place as far as writing style goes. We still have a few kinks to work out. Overall our current videos are warmups for much bigger projects we have planned!

The End of Pi The End of Pi

Very nice, your colors are neat n' clean, smooth animation, very unique typa style animation you have going here, and I think it stands out compared to more of the standard ones you see these days. GOOD WORK, SON.

Smooth as Sandpaper Smooth as Sandpaper

That basically describes women perfectly.

I liked in, sweet little running-time, fast-paced, funny, and best of all, so true. Nice work.

StaticBunny responds:

Thanks T4K. :)

Eyes Eyes

Remarkable! I like pretty much all your work, but this one I felt is your best so far. The text you put in was a bit of an interesting addition to what you normally do, but I think it worked and it definitely assisted in explaining the story. Speaking of story, it was very interesting and plain cool. You managed to deliver the emotions the characters were feeling at some points exceptionally well, with nothing but visuals.

As for visuals, very nice. It's the style you use throughout your videos, and though I do think it's cleaner and a tad more fluent then your previous work, the backgrounds were what made it stand out. They constantly kept changing and created patterns to fit the mood or location of the scene.

The pacing and plot is good. It went step-by-step, beginning, middle and end not too fast or too slow, and it had quite a decent running-time, if I may add.

Again, I think it's your best yet and you continue to improve and amaze me with how you conjure this unique stuff up. Very well-done!

daigonite responds:

Thanks dude, I'll try to keep this stuff up. And thank you for the preview testing, I needed all of it lol

Shia Labeouf Cannial Shia Labeouf Cannial

Though some parts seemed a bit disjointed, I have to say that it was very entertaining and pretty hilarious to watch, nice job overall.

Dreaming High Dreaming High

I really enjoyed it, I loved the traditional look it had, animation flowed extremely well, very nice job.