Twick o Tweat Twick o Tweat

lol I loved all the expressions on the ghost, and that ear-rape scream at the end topped it all off. Good job.

HELLBENDERS - Applooza HELLBENDERS - Applooza

Extremely funny, fast-paced, clean artwork, vibrant coloring, it's pretty much a perfect comedy, excellent work.

Making Mad Making Mad

...why did this make me laugh?

Seriously though, the art's very detailed and I liked how the scenes and shots changed a lot, it made it interesting to watch. Though a lot of the characters are pretty disjointed and kinda screwed-up in the way they move, I can sense that that was what this video was going for. It's not supposed to perfect, it's supposed to be what it is: screwed-up.

Voice acting was funny too. All I can say that throughout the whole thing I was laughing at how strange and crazy this was, good job.

ZTV News Episode 3 ZTV News Episode 3

Hrm. Well I'll be blunt here. The quality of the animation and most of the acting I thought was very, very good. I especially love the lip-syncing, it's perfect, the words flow nicely with it, it's not mouth-flapping, it's not going allover the place, it's good. At some parts when the girl is fidgeting around and such, it looks 3D, I like it.

But aside from that I have a lot to say. I found the movement to be extremely limited, like, very tweeny. I'd like to think that cartoons should be having a lot going on, breaking out of boundaries and taking full advantage of the fact that you can do whatever you want with them. For what it was, though, it was well-animated.

Other than a technical standpoint, I wasn't in love with the writing. Not the worst I've seen, but it was very slow-moving, I didn't find it really funny, either. I felt that the timing was just off, it was very uninterested to me. That, combined with what I think to be limited animation, caused this video to turn out pretty boring for me. Also I wish the camera wasn't stuck in one fixed position the whole time, but then again it IS like, a news broadcast thing, so I can't really complain there.

So overall I found it very slow-moving, and though it had professional-looking animation, it was very limited in movement and overall not really enjoyable to watch. I wish it were faster-paced and more funny is all.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

iPhone 5 Ad Parody iPhone 5 Ad Parody

...yeah that pretty much sums it up.

For the quality of the video itself, I liked it. Again, I like your writing. The voice actor was really good, though I kinda wish he would do more different voices for the other characters other than the guy endorsing the product, but for THAT character, he did an awesome job and fit very well. Your animation is getting better, too. Though at some parts I felt that it should've been a bit faster-paced, I thought it was still good enough for what it was. So overall good job, certainly heading in the right direction.

And honestly, that one million dollars bit... I dunno what it was but I just laughed out loud right there, who knows why.

Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

Okay, I don't normally leave reviews on stuff I'm in, but this video really deserves some attention.

First off, it was all extremely stylistic, unique, it had its own atmosphere. It was really something else, something different, something new, and VERY interesting at that.

The visuals were extremely crisp and smooth, very professional-looking, I could totally imagine animation like this in legit TV shows or perhaps even movies, it was really great. As for the backgrounds, they were just incredible, all the effects added to everything, just perfect, again, it's really something else. There's people out there that can make good backgrounds, but yours are just phenomenal, they're so realistic, and they seem to compliment the way you draw the characters. It all fits so well.

All the acting was great, but my favorite was the time lord, his voice was so menacing, it was awesome. Again, I could imagine acting like this in TV shows and such.

All-in-all, all of the quality is there in practically every aspect, it was very enjoyable, it was really great. Fantastic job, you're very talented!

Kreid responds:

boo-ya!

Kingdom Farts! Kingdom Farts!

Overall I would say it was a pleasure to watch. It's clear to see areas you can improve in, but it's also clear to see areas you ARE improving in and putting a lot of effort into.

For a standpoint of the content, it was pretty good. Though it was a parody, a lot of the jokes were pretty original and didn't rely so heavily on the subject that was being parodied, therefore a pretty decent amount of creativity was put into it for what it was. Though I didn't completely burst into laughter at any point, I WAS chuckling and smirking all the way through, and even that is something that's hard for a Flash movie to make me do. I like your sense of writing. Yes, at some parts I felt it dragged quite a bit and there's a lot of room for improvement, but then again, your age and time of experience is something to be considered. You have what I would say a respectable sense of humor, you don't entirely rely on 1) constant adult sex jokes 2) gay 3) rape 4) gay rape 5) random screaming crazy faces 6) abrupt cuts and endings 7) LOTS of cursing 8) random overly-violent and gory scenes, and the list goes on with what so many users are doing now with their content, yet that kind of humor is what people consider "respectable" these days. I for one am not one of those people.

Now as a technical standpoint, I felt that it was pretty good too. You're working on your frame-by-frame, and it's clear to see the improvement and once again, your efforts. I think what you did best was the lip-syncing. At times I saw you chose to do the mouth-flap thing, but most of the time it was well-synced, at a good pace, flowed nicely into the words and overall wasn't half bad. You'd be surprised how SO MANY OTHER USERS just can't seem to get that right.

Some stuff was slightly disjointed but honestly wasn't the worst I've seen. It's just something that you need to work on, because it can be very distracting. I think the overall biggest issue I had with the visuals was the lack of consistency. The animation kind of flipped from good to not-so-good quite often, from shot-to-shot. Now what does that tell me? It doesn't necessarily mean you're bad at animating, but it means you're being a bit lazy at some parts, not using your full potential. Believe me, I know this, so many of my older videos, I got lazy and sort of rushed through a lot of parts to get them over with and they didn't turn out so great. It wasn't 'till I went "alright, I just gotta pull myself together and do this good" that I got past issue (for the most part, anyway).

Now some people who are familiar with a lot of my reviews and are reading this may be thinking "wait, how come he gave worse reviews to videos that had higher scores and did better?" Well, I review things based on what else I have seen from the producer, and in comparison to the score and recognition it as. There's no point in comparing one man's videos to another, because there's ALWAYS going to be someone better, always someone who is worse. You just can't compare apples to oranges. But you CAN compare apples to... other apples. As in, what else the same creator has made, or what I usually do, look at the content and then see its amount of recognition and popularity.

As for voicing goes, most of it was decent, but other voices were off-quality in terms of both acting and the equipment used. Something left to be desired.

But overall it was pretty good I thought, the biggest issues again are consistency. If you animate, write, and use voices all at the highest quality you can do, and KEEP a video that way the entire time, I'd say you'd have a pretty good film. Just don't let laziness get in the way. You REALLY have to go all out at your max (reasonable) capacity the whole way through. It's tough, it takes a long time, but in the end it's worth it, it really is. I'm glad you're not doing the same thing over and over again with your videos, I can see you're improving and trying things outside of your comfort zone, you're moving out of the box. Honestly, there's so many animators out there who just aren't doing that. Keep it up.

MistyEntertainment responds:

Hi, thanks for the great review, I really appreciate it! Thanks for the compliment on the lip-syncing, I did make sure that the lip sync was at least fitting (even if I got lazy and resorted to mouth flaps.)

I'll be sure to keep all of this in mind for my future projects. Thanks for the great advice!

Scarfy Scarfy

Very simple, artistic, and interesting. Had a very quiet and eerie atmosphere accompanied by a soft piano score. The backgrounds were very natural and paint-brushy-looking, I liked that. Good job.

KawaiiPiranha responds:

That's what I was going for. Thanks, man ^_^

Pulp Pixelz Pulp Pixelz

You know, I hate sprite movies, but... somehow, this worked.

deathink responds:

Thanks man!

Air Break Air Break

The lesson here is don't smoke.

But all aside, acting was really good, I liked the visuals, everything was very basic and simple, very soft on the eyes, I'd say, really well done. Also, I have to say that I would use this as a PSA against smoking over any other, any day.