All 112 art Reviews

Hemiji Hemiji

Very nice, probably one of your best works, it just seems like the posing and all is correct, colors are nice and soft, and it has neat shading. Good job.

bocodamondo responds:

thanks but i dont give a F))) about the linerart or positions here.
the only thing importing for me here is if that coloring methode is good or not ^^

Starcraft Bob the Zealot Starcraft Bob the Zealot

Oooooh I really like this! You're good at drawing armor, detailing, and coloring! I guess my complaint though is that the background is blank, and the shadows are kinda messy, but eh, whatever, I do like this, lol.

JewelMaiden responds:

Thank you kindly! I just noticed after your comment that my shadows, are indeed very messy! I should probably paint a more solid shadow form. :)

Super Kawaii Claire Super Kawaii Claire

Very nice, you used the gradients perfectly along with regular shading, the colors have a very nice tone and lots of harmony together. Pose and expression are also very well-done and very cute, nice job!

lol "regular shading"
It's called cell shading BRO'

Thanks for the compliment! I think I might change the background colors to blue, it's only yellow cuz i had this idea of making it a spotlight, now I just kinda see SO much yellow as an eyesore.

Max to the Maximum Max to the Maximum

Ha, very neat, I really like the pose and your shading.

Oh, Good Morning Oh, Good Morning

Um... nice lol.

Fall town land Fall town land

Oh Wow

I adore the colors that you used, its hues and shading are magnificent. Also the little presence of outlines is also nice, very good job!

Falling Girl Falling Girl

Oh Wow

This is beautiful. Has a very nice color-pencil style to it and your colors are incredible. Just gorgeous.

FrostDrive responds:

Color pencil style. haha, it's all digital bro'
But thanks for complementing the colors, I was SO conscious about that.

Claire Snow Claire Snow

Awesome

I really love it, I adore its style and your use of colors, well-done!

Thanks man! :'D

Guardbreak Girl Guardbreak Girl

Great Colors

Man, I have no idea how you get your hues like that, it all has this slight shade of pink and purple, I love it. Line-work and overall anatomy are nice, too.

mermaid Touko mermaid Touko

Nice

All your pictures are so cleanly-drawn and nicely shaded, I like it.

bocodamondo responds: