View Profile Twisted4000

25 audio Reviews with Responses

All 45 Reviews

Interesting

It's an interesting twist on him it seems like, but I don't think it matches him perfectly. For a different character, however, it sounds like it would be a very good voice.

Seshido responds:

I figured it wouldn't be accepted as a voice for him, but I wanted to take a different approach since everyone else seems to be doing the "technological monster" approach.

I Loved It

I love how he sounds so nazily and just plain insane, this would be so fun to watch with his voice.

Seshido responds:

Thanks! yeah, I was going for a nerdy-sinus-problem type. Since he's "little sin" I wanted to make him the kind of character that tries to be bad, but usually isn't anything too terrible. Usually....

Nice

Very nice, but to me it sounds more like how I would picture Undead Andy. If this was an Undead Andy submission, I would probably give it a 10. You got some nice talent, though.

Morph94 responds:

Thanks!

Amazing

Perfectly got his personality and voice down, to me anyway.

SirKillington responds:

Thank you very much for the kind words :D

Righteous! ;)

Holy crap, I was going to send in my audition in for NG Elite... until I saw this. Aw, whatever, I'll send it in anyway... but you're just amazing...

Gianni responds:

Did you just "Righteous" me? That's MY thing!

Anyway I listened to yours and it's surprisingly well. The biggest critique I have is to edit out the clicking noise when you (presumably) click stop recording. Not that I can talk shit about audio quality on THIS submission.

Thanks so much, and good luck! For what it's worth, you're an animator and I couldn't draw one frame in two weeks. Feel free to enlist my services anytime!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000