View Profile Twisted4000

239 Movie Reviews

Hell of a good time, this one was! Over the last two years or so I've really been loving the direction canon Madness has been going. Your choreography just keeps improving and I feel this episode is a prime example of that; I also loved all of the little flippy tricks Hank did with a lot of the weapons. And that MAG (or G0L3M?) was sick, he's creepy and intimidating. I love his distortion powers in this world and that makes dudes like him a HUGE threat to anyone who stumbles into his territory, but then again, based on some things we've seen (particularly in the Dedmos Adventure), perhaps our heroes can figure out how to do shit like that themselves?

Excellent work, KRINX!

This was great, I loved how simple and up-close-and-personal it was. Lots of details during the one-on-one fights. And the Krinkels cameo at the end made me chuckle. Excellent work!

This animation was so fluid, smooth, quick and plain fun to watch, Loved all of the muzzle effects and subtle humor. Definitely recognizable as a Madness video, but is oozing with style and personality on top. Excellent work!

16 Game Reviews

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

44 Audio Reviews

This is the next best thing to MC10's theme, I think. It's so spooky and crazy, it fits MC11 so perfectly that I don't think it could be perfected any further. Awesome work!!!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!

Just stumbled upon this today, wow gave me chills, it's incredible, absolutely amazing job!

Dude this is sick, I don't even know how to describe what exactly it is that makes it great but it is. Very emotional sounding, fast, cool, I could totally play video games with this as the background music. Nice job!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thanks a ton! :>

129 Art Reviews

I love everything about this piece, her facial expression, the colors, and all the lighting and shading on the octopus on her head is amazing. Fantastic job!

For some reason it took me a while to notice Deimos

Awesome colors, linework and lighting!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000