View Profile Twisted4000

235 Movie Reviews

That was, I feel, not only the most awesome but most eye-opening, story-driving addition to the greatest online series ever that is Madness Combat. There's so much I loved about this, but I don't want this review to be 16 paragraphs long, so lemme keep it brief...

The action and choreography, as always, was insane. I especially liked it when those shield-barriers came out for the first time, and from there it got more and more crazily awesome. The whole time I felt a little nervous for our heroes Sanford and Hank, I was scared they were going to lose and I didn't want them to die again to Tricky or the Auditor. I also felt really bad for Sanford when he got slammed into that wall from like a mile a way, his expression and the way he just kept clenching himself... :( he just looked like he lost all hope... BUT THEN HANK CAME IN AND SAVED HIM!!! :D

I feel this is such an important addition to Madness Combat because, for the first time (disregarding the Deimos Adventure), we're possibly seeing what is a mechanical explanation as to what happens when characters die; this sort of Purgatory world (which is actually surprisingly similar to somewhere in Nevada) seems to have portals and opportunities for characters to come back into life. Perhaps Hank has been here and played this game so many times that it wasn't such a shocker to him?

I still have so many curiosities, such as what does the halo mean, what can it do, where did it come from, why was it rejected from Hank in MC10, is the clown truly dead now, how did the Auditor make it back out, how did Hank get that sort of metal arm, how is it that when they die in the Purgatory world they seem to come back on a different level, what are those levels adskifjaDOKFJDKOFDK AAAAAAAAAH MY MIIIIIIIND!!!!!!!! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!?!?!?!?!?

Either way, AMAZING WORK, KRINX!! That was so worth the wait and I just can't wait to see with what you come out next!! I've been watching this series since I was in 4th grade and I'm 22 now lol. I just love this series so much. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK!!!

This was awesome, lol I haven't even stumbled upon the first part yet but from what I see it was extremely cinematic. I love how you made all of your own custom graphics and, while referencing Madness Combat, made it your own completely new thing. Very cool and entertaining to watch, the way you moved the camera was perfect I felt, and the soundtrack applied to it all fit very well. I feel that not only are you good at making Madness stuff, but if you were to branch out of it, you'd be fantastic at making any other kind of cartoon. Awesome job!

A very unique Madness video that genuinely creeped me out. Nice and smooth. Excellent job!

16 Game Reviews

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

45 Audio Reviews

This is the next best thing to MC10's theme, I think. It's so spooky and crazy, it fits MC11 so perfectly that I don't think it could be perfected any further. Awesome work!!!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!

Just stumbled upon this today, wow gave me chills, it's incredible, absolutely amazing job!

Dude this is sick, I don't even know how to describe what exactly it is that makes it great but it is. Very emotional sounding, fast, cool, I could totally play video games with this as the background music. Nice job!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thanks a ton! :>

118 Art Reviews

Hell yes, a Deadmos promo poster!! Finally!

Duuude this is SICK!! Not only did you do a great job capturing the feeling of the episode, but you also put so many creative twists to it that makes it a truly artistic piece! Great job. : )

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it! :DD

I love how you did the hair and the colors, nice job. : )

sailormika responds:

ty!!! :)

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000