View Profile Twisted4000

242 Movie Reviews

A Madness Combat horror video? I'll take it!

I always wondered about these guys' hands. I thought, if you pulled them back hard enough, eventually they'd rip off, but it looks like the AAHW just put that theory to the test today and found out that the grunt still had some sort of semblance of control over their hands, even when they were possibly fifty feet away. However, this apparently started to break the very physical reality of the grunt and transform him into a glitching monster hellbent on eradicating anyone around him.

There's much more to be learned, but, from what we have gathered, it's possible this handless grunt creature can be used as a potentially unstoppable weapon; just in very, very dire situations.

And of course, loved the closing bit with Sanford and Deimos watching this experiment go down.

Damn, for a first animated cartoon that was amazing! You really did a great job with everything overall, but I especially liked all of the subtle gestures and movements you added to the characters, especially the part when Hank was confused and looking around. That villain guy is pretty cool too. Nice work!

Holy crap, that was some really solid animation! You followed what Krinx does very well but also made it look unique to the style. Choreography was great, super fast paced, very dynamic, short, sweet, and to the point! This is an A+ Madness fan animation, great work!

DYERA responds:

So glad you think that way

16 Game Reviews

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

45 Audio Reviews

This is the next best thing to MC10's theme, I think. It's so spooky and crazy, it fits MC11 so perfectly that I don't think it could be perfected any further. Awesome work!!!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!

Just stumbled upon this today, wow gave me chills, it's incredible, absolutely amazing job!

Dude this is sick, I don't even know how to describe what exactly it is that makes it great but it is. Very emotional sounding, fast, cool, I could totally play video games with this as the background music. Nice job!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thanks a ton! :>

121 Art Reviews

This is basically every social media website these days, followers simply don't get notified of the stuff they've subscribed to like they used to.

I only saw like 2 episodes of the show but when I read the title and saw this picture I immediately recognized what it was supposed to be, you did a great job not only with transforming the characters into humans but also with the colors.

Woah, hey you totally got this! I can absolutely see reading this. My only complaint (if I were to pick it apart) would be the panel where she's talking a lot, and there's a big speech bubble behind the characters. It looked a little "cheap" to me for some reason, maybe it was just the color choices? But again that's just being a nitpicker, the style is cutely awesome, shading and colors are good, and I love the hand-drawn feeling it has. Great work, I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000