Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Incredible and Hilarious

Wow that was great. The art was so colorful and well-detailed along with its great shading and shining, the animation was very smooth and simply fun to look at, the writing is very funny along with the voice-acting, the audio is great, the music is great, I mean what else am I supposed to say?

I especially laughed the most when Satan ate the pancake, it was just so unexpected...

Goomba's perspective Goomba's perspective

Funny

I enjoyed it, it was funny. Drawings were fairly good and had nice depth with the shadows, it was also very colorful and enjoyable to look at. Sometimes the art and animation were a bit sloppy, but at other times it was nicer. Also I love SirUndead's voice.

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Wow

Let me tell you, I never watched one of these before, and I didn't know what all the hype about them was, so I watched them and all I can say is that I am very impressed. I love the animation style you have, it's very smooth, the art is colorful and full of depth and it's pleasing to look at, and most importantly, all of them are so hilarious all the way through. Satan just cracks me up in every one.

I look forward to more installments in this series.

An Arrow in the Knee An Arrow in the Knee

Pure Dialogue

I have to say, the art was pretty nice-looking along with the dim, greyish-colors, which gave it its own style, which I enjoyed. Animation was pretty good, too.

Very well-written, along with not-so-bad voice-acting, but that's really all it was. I guess this video is purely for the humor of the dialogue, but it's enjoyable nonetheless.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

I Am Still Not Impressed At All.

Where to begin with this...

When I saw the first episode, I was not impressed with anything whatsoever. But this one is only worse. I found it difficult to sit through the intro-section and the rest of the entire thing altogether.

To start, the drawings. Good lord. They were fucking awful. There were no shadows, obviously, yeah, that's one bad thing, but they were just so basic... they were flat. Literally as flat as paper. It's not even funny. Especially that green-thing in the beginning, that had to be one of the most poorly-designed, poorly-executed excuses for a character I've ever seen in any animation. Everything in this chaotic eyesore is so distorted.

The animation. It was almost moderately-decent at some points, but about 90% of the time, it sucked. It was choppy as shit. On some rare occasions, there was lip-syncing. The rest of the time, however, it was just mouth-flapping. Listen, I honestly don't care if you purposely made the animation atrocious simply so you could spew another episode out each month, because it still looks bad. You can't fool EVERYONE by making a bunch of movie clips and squishing them in-and-out slightly with motion tweens in a repeating-process to make it look like good animation, because, well, it doesn't.

The colors. The colors of the already-repulsive drawings were just dreadful. The hues simply did not match. There was no depth. There was nothing. You went to college for this. How come 13-year-olds on here know more about coloring than you do?

Aside from the awful execution of this whole mess, let's take a look at the content. It was almost just as horrid. It's just embarrassing. It might do good in a 4Kids show, but other than that, it doesn't work. I hate the characters. I hate their cliche anime personalities. I don't want to get to know them. Why am I watching this? Why is ANYONE watching this?

Writing and dialogue both suck ass, but the voice-acting is decent, so I won't really go there. That's what happens when you hire a bunch of famous voice-actors to provide voices for gruesome scripts, it sort of hides its awful quality.

I hate this show. Every last miserable bit of it is awful. It's just a mess. And after two other installments of it, I'd think you'd have learned by now from what lots of other people who actually know what they're talking about are trying to tell you. But you never take advantage of their advice. Well, actually, you did in a way, we told you to stop using gradients for shading in the first episode, so you stopped shading altogether. Well that actually made it worse. Where's all of this experience you keep bragging about? I don't see it at all in this horrible excuse for an animation.

But hey, why would you listen to someone like me? You have such a huge, blind fan-base to keep you going the way you are, you don't need to listen to people who know what they're talking about!

Yeah, I get it, you WANT the quality to be miserable because you want to make more episodes. Well that shit doesn't work on me, buddy. I'm not gonna just brush this off and ignore it, because guess what? In this world, shitty things don't deserve great scores.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

True

Very true.

Art is very cleanly-drawn and pretty lifelike. Voice-acting is good as well. Animation is also good. It's just kind of short, unfortunately.

Skyrim : Bear Skyrim : Bear

Funny

I laughed at the part when the bear stole his hat.

The animation is very interesting, I like it. It's sketchy-looking.

The colors were quite dim, but it matched its own spectrum, which I thought looked very, very nice. Animation was pretty good, too.

The only problem I can really think of is that most of the audio and choice of sound effects weren't very good, but it's not a big deal.

Dance it's Christmas! Dance it's Christmas!

Pretty Good

I enjoyed it. I loved how its art style and overall color was fairly dim but it all blended so well together, it was very pleasing and interesting. Animation was about average, maybe above it a little bit, still fun to look at. Voice-acting was fairly good as well.

Here's my review breakdown...

+Nice art and coloring
+Decent animation
+Funny
+Pretty good voice-acting
-Little depth in the art

Overall, it definitely seems like one of those movies that has its own low expectations, but surprises the audience with it's very nice execution. I'd give it a 3.9/5.

Santa Travel Santa Travel

Holy Crap...

That was a lot better than I expected. I was scraping through a ton of other garbage and I did not expect this. This was very well-animated, and the whole plot and music was so creepy and distorted but that's why it was so hilarious...

Hulalaoo responds:

Yes, it suppose be terrible

Timmy's Xmas Wish Timmy's Xmas Wish

Pretty Good

It's a simple, well-executed joke, but at the same time it has too short of a running-time.