View Profile Twisted4000

All 45 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Love it, really has a Madness Combatty feel to it.

i9incher responds:

I feel with drum and bass the best way to go is fast and dark. Something to run our fight to. I think madness combines both of toys elements rather well. Glad tot like my stuff still.

This was really awesome. When the father and son are talking, it sounds so gentle and calm, and the background ambiance really made it sweep me away into its atmosphere, it almost felt like I was there for a bit. And then the ending, that twist was perfect and very clever. Great job.

Saminat responds:

Thank you so much! Heheh, I was surprised how well that forest ambience did!

I'm so pumped for this movie... Trelis is an award-winning actor, it's gonna be insane!

Saminat responds:

It's going to kick so much ass, you'll probably go blind

I like it, the accents are nice and the voice-types are all well-delivered. At some points I think it sounds a bit breathy but other than that it's very good, nice job.

StomachBug responds:

Thanks Twisted, I'm glad you like it. I know what you mean about the breathy-ness, some of them were done before I knew how to master and produce voices better.

So beautiful, intense towards the end, I can picture real scenes from movies with this playing, I'm totally gonna use more of your songs soon!

It has a calming, serious tone to it, I liked it. Nice work.

Really beautiful, this gave me sort of an Animal Crossing type feel due to the choice of instruments and tune, nice job.

Sounds just like a real Game Boy game, nice job.

daigonite responds:

well it IS on a gameboy lol

:D heeey that brought back a lot of memories when I would play StarCraft! Excellent.

:D Woohoo Spectres! Nice job haha. We gotta completely just make a whole collection of StarCraft quotes.

Saminat responds:

Now, who's going to do the medic? :}

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000