View Profile Twisted4000

All 45 Audio Reviews

25 w/ Responses

I love it, excellent work, I gotta use this.

Nothins responds:

I always enjoy making song like this, even though its my first "song" of this type, its enjoy able. Glad you like it.

This was amazing, extremely catchy and cool, all with that Halloweeny-theme.... I need to use this for a future project, excellent work.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Brilliant, thanks for listening glad you like it! Definitely hit me up if you do anything with creative with it, I'd love to check it out! Thanks again!

I really loved it, reminds me of this MMORPG I used to play when I was a kid, very nice, great work!

AshleyAlyse responds:

Awh, hurray! Thank you so much! :D Glad you like it. c:

As always... very awesome. I can't say it sounds COMPLETELY IDENTICAL, but it's VERY close and definitely much better than probably almost anyone else around here can do so... here is my 5 stars for you.

Gianni responds:

The thing about Warwick is that, as far as I can tell, he doesn't have editing or SFX on his voice. So I'm impressed with the VA, because he's right there alongside totally badass demons and stuff with intense audio effects on their voices, but he's just raw.

Not that those other VA's aren't good, they're great of course. But the SFX help boost them into even more awesomeness. I give this same compliment to other characters without SFX in that game.

Go listen to the Portuguese Warwick files. If you don't speak the language (like me), he sounds like a demon's possessed him. That remark may sound provincial, but it was my honest first thought. And it is indeed a compliment. Dogs spend their nights wishing they could growl as good as this guy.

Very very touching, that combined with that sad story creates a very emotional-impacting song, very nice job.

I gotta use this for the ending scene and credits in my next video, very awesome as always!

lhceist41 responds:

Hey!
Thanks for using one of my songs again
I'm glad you liked it!

Has an awesome flow-like effect, all your music is great, while listening to them I always can imagine some video game gameplay. Nice job!

cheshyre responds:

That's awesome!!!! Thank you very much!!

Very nice, will be perfect for the ending scene in the next cartoon I'm making...

AshleyAlyse responds:

Hurray! I'm a fan of your work! Can't wait to see more stuff from you! Thanks for the review! n_n

Just used this for a League of Legends speed painting of mine, very nice little remix of the League of Legends theme, the piano is a nice touch.

Very nice job, will probably use this for my next animation I'm making...

DetiousMusic responds:

Go for it. As long as there's credits. (:

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000