View Profile Twisted4000

All 119 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Woah, hey you totally got this! I can absolutely see reading this. My only complaint (if I were to pick it apart) would be the panel where she's talking a lot, and there's a big speech bubble behind the characters. It looked a little "cheap" to me for some reason, maybe it was just the color choices? But again that's just being a nitpicker, the style is cutely awesome, shading and colors are good, and I love the hand-drawn feeling it has. Great work, I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Hell yes, a Deadmos promo poster!! Finally!

Duuude this is SICK!! Not only did you do a great job capturing the feeling of the episode, but you also put so many creative twists to it that makes it a truly artistic piece! Great job. : )

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it! :DD

I love how you did the hair and the colors, nice job. : )

sailormika responds:

ty!!! :)

You know what's funny, I clicked on this picture without reading the title and thought to myself "hey that kinda looks like Sans's outfit", and wouldn't you know it, that's who it was supposed to be! Lol nice job, looks great, I love the high contrast blue and black. Her face and hair are really awesome looking too.

Braivety responds:

Thanks alot! I really like the blue as well, haha. What was mostly a joke turned out pretty good all things considered xD

Dude this is awesome!! I love the crazed smile and chains, she looks like she's ready to pounce on someone ha. Fantastic job!!

This is the greatest thing ever

Marklikeart responds:

Thanks!

Dude this is awesome, nice work!! Also I love how unfazed Luigi looks

Dude this is sick!! I recognize each and every scene shown in the letters, the amount of detail and faith to the series you put in here is amazing! Nice work!

I love the harsh angles and shapes, particularly the way you drew the eyes!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you! I’ve slightly updated my style (not too drastically) but now that I’ve spent so much time on faces, I have to tackle anatomy 😬

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000