Episode 8 - Oh, A.I. Episode 8 - Oh, A.I.

I have to say, your quality of work is really amazing. Regardless of the fact that, yeah, they're stick figures, I could genuinely imagine seeing something like this on national TV; the way the animation eases and flows, all of the attention put into the characters' gestures they make and how they match up with what the say, the way the camera assists in telling the story, there's just so much to look at and you can watch it multiple times and catch something new each viewing. Other than the animation itself, the audio is stellar and the voice acting goes great with all of that well-written dialogue. But on top of it all, I love the WTF/original sense of humor you have in these, and the action scenes are like those really well-made stick animations from back in the day. I'm glad to be a part of these in at least some way and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Keep it up, sir! :)

Mario Collab Mario Collab

This was great, Mario bending Sonic's middle finger backwards and then Mario chasing after that koopa towards the end made me laugh the hardest. Fantastic work to everyone who was included! : )

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man!

Sonic: Out of Juice Sonic: Out of Juice

For some reason I laughed really hard when the walrus guy got stabbed, lol, anyway, very colorful and fun to watch, great work as usual, good sir!

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man.

ICE DREAM SANDWICH ICE DREAM SANDWICH

This had me laughing pretty hard, very good audio design, good pacing, constantly kept my interest and never slowed down. Nice work.

HadenCreate responds:

Thanks a lot! All I want is to entertain others, including those whom I work with, so knowing all of that makes very happy. And another thanks to you for your involvement.

Chara Vs Mettaton NEO Chara Vs Mettaton NEO

This was literally one of the best animated things I've ever seen. The way it flowed, all the choreography, the audio... it really took a serious, dramatic take on the fight against Mettaton EX. There's so much more I loved about this, but I just can't explain it; it'd be an incredibly long review. Amazing work, I want to make stuff like this one day.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 4 Dragon Ball Multiverse 4

And you've done it once again. I've said this before, but you really do a fantastic job of keeping true to the original feel of DBZ.

We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba We Gotta Get Spongebob Ba

That was... wow, uh... well that was pretty good, I can tell ya that much. Just like the Family Guy / The Simpsons video, I'm surprised at how close some of the characters' voices are to the originals, lol.

The Family Simp The Family Simp

This made me laugh so hard, it started out as this semi-demented-looking Family Guy parody and then it just completely spiraled out of control into this whirlwind of insane battle scenes and hilariously disturbing faces. My hat goes off to you creators, nice work.

SAAAAAAAMMMEEE BEEEEEEEEER!?!?!?!!

The Forgotten Legion II The Forgotten Legion II

Super sick. Stick videos are what I (and what I think we all) grew up with online, and the animation in this one is one of the best I've seen, especially the flying alien monster. The lighting and audio design was also outstanding. Nice work, can't wait to see more.

Specked responds:

Thanks man! Great voice work c:

Double Dragon Helo Incide Double Dragon Helo Incide

Should've reviewed this when, I don't know, it actually came out? But yes, it had me laughing the whole way through, the senseless fighting and smacking each other around was great. Trelis does it best. Nice job.