View Profile Twisted4000

268 Movie Reviews

A very unique Madness video that genuinely creeped me out. Nice and smooth. Excellent job!

This reminded me of Krinkels's older stuff a bit, I liked it. Fast-paced, good choreography and timing, I wasn't bored for a second. Sure it could use some easing at the start and ends of the motions but it was an entertaining Madness installment, I think. Nice job!

This made me laugh, I didn't except that to happen lol

16 Game Reviews

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

56 Audio Reviews

Just stumbled upon this today, wow gave me chills, it's incredible, absolutely amazing job!

Dude this is sick, I don't even know how to describe what exactly it is that makes it great but it is. Very emotional sounding, fast, cool, I could totally play video games with this as the background music. Nice job!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thanks a ton! :>

I've always loved your songs ever since I've been watching Madness as a child, and I have to say I think this one is my favorite. I saw Madness 10 years ago but just today I listened to this song alone for the first time and not only do I think it's incredibly awesome, but I think it's also the most beautiful of the tracks in the series to date. There's just so much going on and the alarm sound that repeats throughout it is the icing on the cake for me. Thanks so much for the music, dude!

113 Art Reviews

I love the harsh angles and shapes, particularly the way you drew the eyes!

Very breathtaking, dude. I love Deimos and I feel you put a very accurate, dramatic depiction on the character's true feelings, and that's a milestone considering how Madness Combat is a series largely consisting of a bunch of faceless characters inanely running around and killing each other, (not taking anything away from the series). I think you did awesome at tapping into the true feelings Krinkels had.

That is one solid Wario. I love the colors.

TristanTait responds:

Thanks!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000