View Profile Twisted4000

230 Movie Reviews

Damn, for a first animated cartoon that was amazing! You really did a great job with everything overall, but I especially liked all of the subtle gestures and movements you added to the characters, especially the part when Hank was confused and looking around. That villain guy is pretty cool too. Nice work!

Holy crap, that was some really solid animation! You followed what Krinx does very well but also made it look unique to the style. Choreography was great, super fast paced, very dynamic, short, sweet, and to the point! This is an A+ Madness fan animation, great work!

DYERA responds:

So glad you think that way

That was the GREATEST ADDITION TO THE DEDMOS ADVENTURE YET!! It looks like Deimos really learned a lot throughout this saga of his, and he is now capable of taking full advantage of the powers he has in this dead/memory world he found himself in. I love all the jumping and flipping around he does, smashing his giant foes to bits. Oh yeah, him commendeering the agent's sunglasses was BA AF, it shows a lot about his personality. As always, it makes me question things, what does this all represent... very exciting stuff!

I love the inclusion of this new protagonist too, I think he was actually communicating with the dimension Deimos was in? This I think ties in somehow with the Nexus Project, interacting with the dead... and from what it LOOKS like, Deimos is now resurrected, but he accidentally brought over a few friends, too... oops

Anyway, this was awesome and I absolutely can't wait for what this will bring next, will we see Deimos interacting with his buddies again? It's amazing to think how it's been aaaaaall the way since MC9. GREAT JOB, KRINX!!!!!!

16 Game Reviews

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Pretty Good

I was surprised, this was actually not a bad Flash game. It was hilarious, first of all, and the targets popped up for just the right amount of time so it wasn't too hard or too easy. The Trololol Guy's head and the Nyan Cat targets were also nice little bonus touches. I wish maybe the levels would change or something, but it's a great base.

45 Audio Reviews

This is the next best thing to MC10's theme, I think. It's so spooky and crazy, it fits MC11 so perfectly that I don't think it could be perfected any further. Awesome work!!!

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!

Just stumbled upon this today, wow gave me chills, it's incredible, absolutely amazing job!

Dude this is sick, I don't even know how to describe what exactly it is that makes it great but it is. Very emotional sounding, fast, cool, I could totally play video games with this as the background music. Nice job!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thanks a ton! :>

121 Art Reviews

This is basically every social media website these days, followers simply don't get notified of the stuff they've subscribed to like they used to.

I only saw like 2 episodes of the show but when I read the title and saw this picture I immediately recognized what it was supposed to be, you did a great job not only with transforming the characters into humans but also with the colors.

Woah, hey you totally got this! I can absolutely see reading this. My only complaint (if I were to pick it apart) would be the panel where she's talking a lot, and there's a big speech bubble behind the characters. It looked a little "cheap" to me for some reason, maybe it was just the color choices? But again that's just being a nitpicker, the style is cutely awesome, shading and colors are good, and I love the hand-drawn feeling it has. Great work, I can't wait to see where you go from here.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000