Awesome Madness as always. This is very interesting to me because, although it's obviously even more abstract than the usual vids, I feel like--to an extent, at least--it's canon to the story. I'm assuming it takes place in Hell? What exactly are the chains? But what really makes it tie together for me is the fact that at the end, not only does it look like they're outside the bakery from Madness Avenger, but was that Hank who fell down there that Deimos inspected? That's how he looked during the third Madness Combat... the puzzle continues...

Either way, awesome, can't wait to see more as always! :)

Episode 8 - Oh, A.I. Episode 8 - Oh, A.I.

I have to say, your quality of work is really amazing. Regardless of the fact that, yeah, they're stick figures, I could genuinely imagine seeing something like this on national TV; the way the animation eases and flows, all of the attention put into the characters' gestures they make and how they match up with what the say, the way the camera assists in telling the story, there's just so much to look at and you can watch it multiple times and catch something new each viewing. Other than the animation itself, the audio is stellar and the voice acting goes great with all of that well-written dialogue. But on top of it all, I love the WTF/original sense of humor you have in these, and the action scenes are like those really well-made stick animations from back in the day. I'm glad to be a part of these in at least some way and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Keep it up, sir! :)

Mario Collab Mario Collab

This was great, Mario bending Sonic's middle finger backwards and then Mario chasing after that koopa towards the end made me laugh the hardest. Fantastic work to everyone who was included! : )

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man!

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

...okay, that was actually pretty funny lol.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

MC10 MC10

I've always loved your songs ever since I've been watching Madness as a child, and I have to say I think this one is my favorite. I saw Madness 10 years ago but just today I listened to this song alone for the first time and not only do I think it's incredibly awesome, but I think it's also the most beautiful of the tracks in the series to date. There's just so much going on and the alarm sound that repeats throughout it is the icing on the cake for me. Thanks so much for the music, dude!

Broil Meats Grill Broil Meats Grill

This was awesome! The style of music and the way the singer's voice sounds reminds me of Less Than Jake. I love it.

Melons Melons

Woah, this blew my mind! I love the melody of the horns and how clear and crisp the audio is. Vocals are fantastic as well. Keep it up!

I'm-a Wario, I'm-a gonna Win! I'm-a Wario, I'm-a gonna Win!

That is one solid Wario. I love the colors.

TristanTait responds:

Annihilation Annihilation

I dunno why I didn't see this earlier, but this is pretty awesome looking, man! Keep it up!

Flame Girl Flame Girl

She's pretty hot lookin'!

NateDeDeurwaerder responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!