Episode 8 - Oh, A.I. Episode 8 - Oh, A.I.

I have to say, your quality of work is really amazing. Regardless of the fact that, yeah, they're stick figures, I could genuinely imagine seeing something like this on national TV; the way the animation eases and flows, all of the attention put into the characters' gestures they make and how they match up with what the say, the way the camera assists in telling the story, there's just so much to look at and you can watch it multiple times and catch something new each viewing. Other than the animation itself, the audio is stellar and the voice acting goes great with all of that well-written dialogue. But on top of it all, I love the WTF/original sense of humor you have in these, and the action scenes are like those really well-made stick animations from back in the day. I'm glad to be a part of these in at least some way and I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Keep it up, sir! :)

Mario Collab Mario Collab

This was great, Mario bending Sonic's middle finger backwards and then Mario chasing after that koopa towards the end made me laugh the hardest. Fantastic work to everyone who was included! : )

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man!

Sonic: Out of Juice Sonic: Out of Juice

For some reason I laughed really hard when the walrus guy got stabbed, lol, anyway, very colorful and fun to watch, great work as usual, good sir!

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man.

The Ventures Fulp The Ventures Fulp

Haha, pretty cool. Awesome that you included all these people, including me. But I am not a black guy!

deathink responds:

hahahah, yeah there are a couple joke about the way the members don't look like how they really look. sabtastic is also a black guy in this game lol.

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

...okay, that was actually pretty funny lol.

Flash Advent Calendar '12 Flash Advent Calendar '12

Very neat idea, was a pleasure to work on and I think it really lit up the month and Christmas season just a little bit more! Each animation was fun to watch in its own unique way, whether it was funny dialogue, cool-looking animation, or simply border-line-terrifying. Thank you for this project! Very awesome.

Sanctum Sanctum

Love it, reminds me of something out of The Binding of Isaac. Nice work.

I ain't never I ain't never

Been listening to this for a few years now, just found it here on Newgrounds. One of my favorites, very simple and bittersweet sounding guitar riff accompanied by very sad and helpless lyrics, which, in a metaphorical standpoint, I always felt like I could relate to a bit. This song always brings me back to Spring 2011, when I first discovered it. I always went on walks to a creek in a nearby woods during that time... it's very nostalgic for me. Anyway, now I'm rambling. Great song, love it.

Heidi Tabing's Character Demo Heidi Tabing's Character Demo

Super versatile, professional, just awesome all-around. You shall be in more of my projects very soon!

Annihilation Annihilation

I dunno why I didn't see this earlier, but this is pretty awesome looking, man! Keep it up!

Flame Girl Flame Girl

She's pretty hot lookin'!

NateDeDeurwaerder responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box Sleepycabin's Key to Pandora's Box

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)