View Profile Twisted4000

53 art Reviews with Responses

All 121 Reviews

Dang, ha ha this is pretty sweet. I love the film poster-look it has. The pink and orange hues work really well with it, too (not to mention I'm a little biased with that color combination considering it's one of my favorites). Love the style, the guys are BA and the girls are cute (as well as BA). Nice job.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

hey thanks man. Dont blame you, pink and orange just go so well together

Huh, this is pretty cool, maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen anything like it, ha. Nice job, I like her.

Mataknight responds:

Maybe we've both been living under rocks cuz I haven't seen anything like this either. It's one of the reasons I made her.

Oh wow that is pretty sweet, I love the painting-like brush-strokes and the face, it has a nice feel of movement to it as well. Nice job!

Gel-9 responds:

Heheh oh my GOSH this is amazing, fishnets aaaaaaaaall the way! I really like how you got so much movement in the picture as well. Thanks so much!

VimHomeless responds:

I'm glad you like it! Great trade =)

Hey, this is looking pretty good! Guess what I could say though is perhaps make the background a bit more dynamic, but I do like it.

kalabor106 responds:

Oh I agree. The background is way way to green. There is no brake up for its layers. I think even if I just was brave enough to just heavier contrast of green at least it would of gave a better field of depth. Thanks for the review man!

Really nice, I love the eyes. Fits the whole Halloween mood pretty nicely as well! Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

i've been drawing supernatural/witch girls this entire month actually ^^

There's some sort of indescribable majesty to this piece.

Awesome

There it is!

Saminat responds:

As if it ever left your dreams in the first place hahahaha

Looks like the Bosto is good for something after all!

kalabor106 responds:

I sent my defective one back and they gave me the second generation one and its a lot better.

Very nice use of colors, nice work.

Brakkenimation responds:

Hey hey thank you very much :)

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000