View Profile Twisted4000

53 art Reviews with Responses

All 121 Reviews

Hey, I really like it, very simple and yet dramatic ha ha. Nice work.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks mate, its a delicate balance trying to keep something simple while maintaining the "drama" its supposed to capture.

Gahah it's strill priceless!

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man. You need to post yours

This made me laugh. Nice work.

Thanks man.

Hey, I really love the color pallette and thin lines, all topped-off with loads of detail. THIS is what I call "style". Nice work.

UNDERNATION responds:

tanx yo!

Hey, this is pretty cool, it's sort of a dramatic-looking painting-style picture, ha ha nice job.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks man, was fun to make.

Gahahahaha, was not expecting that, nice touch.

Saminat responds:

our next wager, I am totally going to win!

This is such a cool style, I like the sickly-looking colors and the rougher line-work, it's all very abrasive yet simple, very cool.

Butzbo responds:

Heh, glad you mentioned it, as some sort of experiment I tried to use pretty desaturated colors to get an (at least slightly) 'eerie' atmosphere while not getting extremely detailed.
Thanks for the review!

Ah yes, I remember this! Cool to see that it's colored and all now, ha ha looks great.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah, had to color some of these. Since we already had a bunch of drawings sitting around.

This is incredible, the contrasting colors, angle, colors, I love it and have no complaints. You're amazing at making music, but I had no idea you were also a talented artist! Nice work.

Devastus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm still a newbie at this, if someone asked me to go steps further and make something really detailed I would most likely fail miserably :P

But that's why I'm practicing. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Hoohohohohooooly crap this is awesome

You've gotten really good, linework is nice and thin and clean, colors really pop out, anatomy looks great, thanks so much, nice work!

bocodamondo responds:

hehe thanks man ^^

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000