View Profile Twisted4000

54 art Reviews with Responses

All 126 Reviews

Very nice use of colors, nice work.

Brakkenimation responds:

Hey hey thank you very much :)

Hey, I really like it, very simple and yet dramatic ha ha. Nice work.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks mate, its a delicate balance trying to keep something simple while maintaining the "drama" its supposed to capture.

Gahah it's strill priceless!

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks man. You need to post yours

This made me laugh. Nice work.

Thanks man.

Hey, I really love the color pallette and thin lines, all topped-off with loads of detail. THIS is what I call "style". Nice work.

UNDERNATION responds:

tanx yo!

Hey, this is pretty cool, it's sort of a dramatic-looking painting-style picture, ha ha nice job.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks man, was fun to make.

Gahahahaha, was not expecting that, nice touch.

Saminat responds:

our next wager, I am totally going to win!

This is such a cool style, I like the sickly-looking colors and the rougher line-work, it's all very abrasive yet simple, very cool.

Butzbo responds:

Heh, glad you mentioned it, as some sort of experiment I tried to use pretty desaturated colors to get an (at least slightly) 'eerie' atmosphere while not getting extremely detailed.
Thanks for the review!

Ah yes, I remember this! Cool to see that it's colored and all now, ha ha looks great.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah, had to color some of these. Since we already had a bunch of drawings sitting around.

This is incredible, the contrasting colors, angle, colors, I love it and have no complaints. You're amazing at making music, but I had no idea you were also a talented artist! Nice work.

Devastus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm still a newbie at this, if someone asked me to go steps further and make something really detailed I would most likely fail miserably :P

But that's why I'm practicing. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000