View Profile Twisted4000

All 126 Art Reviews

54 w/ Responses

The work is pretty clean, such as outlining and coloring, but the shading really does look a lot like gradients, even though I know it's soft-shading. They just look incredibly flat. Also the brown-red shading doesn't go very well with the other colors, there's no harmony. Anatomy's pretty off, too. Background's kinda neat, though.

Very nice, clean work, I love the black shading!

For using one color, that's pretty good, you showed the contrast and depth nicely, good job!

AWESOME use of colors, great line-work and details in the clothes, nice work!

It's really basic, but it's extremely clean, could imagine a style like this on TV, so good job!

Frugele responds:

Oh! Thank you darlin' c: and yeah, it's really simplish, i love doin' things like this. :3c

And soon it'll be in TV >:C ... well really Idk anythin' lol. I hope ;n;

I love her eyes and the pose she's in, plus the bubbly texture in her hair, nice work!

Amazing, I love the combination of the fluorescent pinks and blues you used, very clean, appealing work, great job!

:) Very nice.

I like the shines in her hair. Her pose is really nice, too. This really does seem like a pretty professional design here, you look like you really understand coloring and such. Good jarb.

FrostDrive responds:

Wanna know all the errors?
Look at her foot, and..the lack..of her other foot. :D

Yep yep yep really nice, again with the shading and line-work, so appealing to me. I like her pose and her facial-expression, also the gradient in her hair and face (if they're even there? See, SLIGHT gradients are a good sign that they're being used PROPERLY).

But for some negative stuff, the background near the top-half is definitely pretty empty, you should usually only give your characters some slight head-room from the ceiling of the drawing if your main focus is on them. Aaaand this may be kinda biased but I think her breasts need to be a little bit bigger in this picture, it seems kinda out of proportion with her hips.

BUT overall very nice, I like Claire. :)

FrostDrive responds:

Ah yeh, her breasts are pretty small compared to her hips. U:
This picture in particular has a lot of anatomy errors for my..style. I don't know why I had so much trouble with it. xD
Her face makes a good icon though. :D
and yes SLIGHT gradients work well, anymore than slight is too much and ruins it.

Awwwwwwww yeah man.

Very nice line-work and coloring, love the combination of the light gradients and the cell-shading. Hair's kinda polygonny-looking, but I think it matches the style of the overall drawing pretty well.

Cleavage.

I also like her facial-expression, boobs and hips. :) Good jorb.

FrostDrive responds:

the polygonal hair is made up of harsh angles, to subconsciously suit her personality/character.

Making a "bad guy" with soft round hair, doesn't work. :P|
This'll probably be my only character with cleavage. xD
And it's just because it fits her character.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000