View Profile Twisted4000

All 119 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Very nice, you used the gradients perfectly along with regular shading, the colors have a very nice tone and lots of harmony together. Pose and expression are also very well-done and very cute, nice job!

lol "regular shading"
It's called cell shading BRO'

Thanks for the compliment! I think I might change the background colors to blue, it's only yellow cuz i had this idea of making it a spotlight, now I just kinda see SO much yellow as an eyesore.

Ha, very neat, I really like the pose and your shading.

Um... nice lol.

Oh Wow

This is beautiful. Has a very nice color-pencil style to it and your colors are incredible. Just gorgeous.

FrostDrive responds:

Color pencil style. haha, it's all digital bro'
But thanks for complementing the colors, I was SO conscious about that.

Awesome

I really love it, I adore its style and your use of colors, well-done!

Thanks man! :'D

Great Colors

Man, I have no idea how you get your hues like that, it all has this slight shade of pink and purple, I love it. Line-work and overall anatomy are nice, too.

Nice

All your pictures are so cleanly-drawn and nicely shaded, I like it.

bocodamondo responds:

thanks buddy ^^

*Q*

I want to be there.

The shading and colors are very, very nice. Very cleanly-drawn, as well. I love your art!

Impacting

I find this piece incredible and impacting to me. A very interesting and beautiful take on Navi. I love the sparkles a ton, and the wings look like arched glass to me, it is very stunning. The black background really adds something to it...

Definitely recommending you for this. I cannot believe you didn't get scouted yet!

FieryAmethyst responds:

VERY late reply, so sorry about that... :P But thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind words.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000