View Profile Twisted4000

53 art Reviews with Responses

All 119 Reviews

Duuude this is SICK!! Not only did you do a great job capturing the feeling of the episode, but you also put so many creative twists to it that makes it a truly artistic piece! Great job. : )

Rhunyc responds:

Thank you so much for that, I really appreciate it! :DD

I love how you did the hair and the colors, nice job. : )

sailormika responds:

ty!!! :)

You know what's funny, I clicked on this picture without reading the title and thought to myself "hey that kinda looks like Sans's outfit", and wouldn't you know it, that's who it was supposed to be! Lol nice job, looks great, I love the high contrast blue and black. Her face and hair are really awesome looking too.

Braivety responds:

Thanks alot! I really like the blue as well, haha. What was mostly a joke turned out pretty good all things considered xD

This is the greatest thing ever

Marklikeart responds:

Thanks!

I love the harsh angles and shapes, particularly the way you drew the eyes!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Thank you! I’ve slightly updated my style (not too drastically) but now that I’ve spent so much time on faces, I have to tackle anatomy 😬

Very breathtaking, dude. I love Deimos and I feel you put a very accurate, dramatic depiction on the character's true feelings, and that's a milestone considering how Madness Combat is a series largely consisting of a bunch of faceless characters inanely running around and killing each other, (not taking anything away from the series). I think you did awesome at tapping into the true feelings Krinkels had.

zemort91 responds:

hey thanks! i saw your comments just now like an idiot *facepalm* thank you very much for the kind words

That is one solid Wario. I love the colors.

TristanTait responds:

Thanks!

She's pretty hot lookin'!

DeDeur responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)

Ha, I like your style, all of your drawings are so sweet looking. Nice work.

Ztoons responds:

Hey, thanks so much!! ^.^

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000