View Profile Twisted4000

All 124 Art Reviews

54 w/ Responses

Coloring's amazing, the super high contrast of the skin going from white to black, the vibrant color of the suit, hair and eyes, and the crystal-like water really just looks great, very nice job, it's really stylistic and it's own thing, I love the digital-like patterns and such.

DeliciousOrange responds:

Thanks. MZG is always a fun project to work with.

Haha beautiful, very classy and formal take of her, excellent!

You are getting veeeeeery good at coloring, plus legs. Good job.

Yoooooooou are very amazing at this.

daigonite responds:

boirds

Wow, this is extremely impressive. Those colors are super fluorescent, that red-pink goes amazing with the yellow-orange, awesome shadows, very nice.

Approval.

Loooove the pose and the colors! :)

Your work is always very clean! Your use of gradients is once again perfect, the red and purples do blend together well. He's also in a pretty nift pose. Nice job!

FrostDrive responds:

It's clean because I draw everything twice. A rough draft. then a final. and I'm usually zoomed in alot. 342%.
I think I might ditch the gradients, even though they're so subtle. Because, gradients are lame yoh'! I was actually just trying it out for awhile to see if they COULD work, and I was wrong. lol
anyways. Thanks for the review. (:

I dunno... I mean I appreciate all the work put into it, there's a ton going on to keep the eyes itnerested, but everything is just off, it's all so wrong, there's so much lack of detail, the coloring is very boring, too. All the characters are so flat. Also Kirbopher's hands look pretty jacked, I hope you improved on your anatomy and overall drawing skills by now...

The work is pretty clean, such as outlining and coloring, but the shading really does look a lot like gradients, even though I know it's soft-shading. They just look incredibly flat. Also the brown-red shading doesn't go very well with the other colors, there's no harmony. Anatomy's pretty off, too. Background's kinda neat, though.

Very nice, clean work, I love the black shading!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000