View Profile Twisted4000

64 movie Reviews with Responses

All 242 Reviews

What

Surprisingly I laughed really hard... but it's not really a good Flash.

straberrykiler6789 responds:

you have very good taste

but this movie is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth about how the internet was created

Interesting...

I found it funny and the animation was smooth and even a bit unique. I liked it, good job.

But man, you only spent 2 WEEKS on this?? I just spent 5 months on an animation and everyone thinks it's horrible! You must be very good, good job.

kalabor106 responds:

Thanks. Yeah 2 weeks is a marathon to work with. Between work and it, almost drives you crazy. Glad you like it.

It Was Alright

Well, this was OK. It had some of the basic elements that all Flash movies need, including decent animation and voice acting. And, yes, I saw that drug PSA years ago where the guy slowly turns into the snake creature.

But anyway, I don't think this movie is good enough to be on the front page. It was alright, but I think it's overrated. I also didn't find anything particularly laugh-out-loud funny about it.

Still, it's way better than the other Flashes I see on the "latest releases" page. Good job, anyway. Next time make a Flash that's longer and has a lot more funny moments.

BillyNapalm responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'm trying to keep my animations under two minutes, since anything longer will take too long for me to finish - and I start to lose interest and wind up quitting the project. I was on the verge of not finishing this one - since I had another idea come up - but I managed to give my head a shake and get it done anyway.

Hopefully my next projects will be more up your alley!

Better

It beats all this other crap here on Newgrounds. However, I hate sprite movies. Yes, even the Super Mario Bros. Z's. They take no skill to animate.

This movie was entertaining... of course, not super original. Oh well.

SuperMarioFan9000 responds:

Whew, A sprite hater, but reviewing about the animation, thanks!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000