View Profile Twisted4000

All 124 Art Reviews

54 w/ Responses

This is such a cool style, I like the sickly-looking colors and the rougher line-work, it's all very abrasive yet simple, very cool.

Butzbo responds:

Heh, glad you mentioned it, as some sort of experiment I tried to use pretty desaturated colors to get an (at least slightly) 'eerie' atmosphere while not getting extremely detailed.
Thanks for the review!

Ah yes, I remember this! Cool to see that it's colored and all now, ha ha looks great.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah, had to color some of these. Since we already had a bunch of drawings sitting around.

Absolutely amazing, so much detail, awesome angle and pose, very dynamic and exciting. Nice work.

Sick design! The colors match it very well, and yes, it does remidn me sort of of Easter Island heads.

Design is great, lots of detail, I like it. Nice job.

The design and color on this one is SICK, super nice job, I'm very impressed.

Coloring and shading is pretty impressive. Nice job.

This is incredible, the contrasting colors, angle, colors, I love it and have no complaints. You're amazing at making music, but I had no idea you were also a talented artist! Nice work.

Devastus responds:

Thank you so much! I'm still a newbie at this, if someone asked me to go steps further and make something really detailed I would most likely fail miserably :P

But that's why I'm practicing. Thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it!

I really like this style, very interesting.

Hoohohohohooooly crap this is awesome

You've gotten really good, linework is nice and thin and clean, colors really pop out, anatomy looks great, thanks so much, nice work!

bocodamondo responds:

hehe thanks man ^^

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000