View Profile Twisted4000

All 121 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

DANG I love those colors and abrupt angles, really reflects on the whole futuristic theme. Nice job.

Huh, this is pretty cool, maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen anything like it, ha. Nice job, I like her.

Mataknight responds:

Maybe we've both been living under rocks cuz I haven't seen anything like this either. It's one of the reasons I made her.

Wow that is amazing, ha I love it.

Oh wow that is pretty sweet, I love the painting-like brush-strokes and the face, it has a nice feel of movement to it as well. Nice job!

Gel-9 responds:

Heheh oh my GOSH this is amazing, fishnets aaaaaaaaall the way! I really like how you got so much movement in the picture as well. Thanks so much!

VimHomeless responds:

I'm glad you like it! Great trade =)

O: BUUTTTTT

Hey, this is looking pretty good! Guess what I could say though is perhaps make the background a bit more dynamic, but I do like it.

kalabor106 responds:

Oh I agree. The background is way way to green. There is no brake up for its layers. I think even if I just was brave enough to just heavier contrast of green at least it would of gave a better field of depth. Thanks for the review man!

Really nice, I love the eyes. Fits the whole Halloween mood pretty nicely as well! Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

i've been drawing supernatural/witch girls this entire month actually ^^

Really marvelous work, the lighting and sense of movement are executed very well.

There's some sort of indescribable majesty to this piece.

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000