View Profile Twisted4000

All 119 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Wow that is amazing, ha I love it.

Oh wow that is pretty sweet, I love the painting-like brush-strokes and the face, it has a nice feel of movement to it as well. Nice job!

Gel-9 responds:

Heheh oh my GOSH this is amazing, fishnets aaaaaaaaall the way! I really like how you got so much movement in the picture as well. Thanks so much!

VimHomeless responds:

I'm glad you like it! Great trade =)

O: BUUTTTTT

Hey, this is looking pretty good! Guess what I could say though is perhaps make the background a bit more dynamic, but I do like it.

kalabor106 responds:

Oh I agree. The background is way way to green. There is no brake up for its layers. I think even if I just was brave enough to just heavier contrast of green at least it would of gave a better field of depth. Thanks for the review man!

Really nice, I love the eyes. Fits the whole Halloween mood pretty nicely as well! Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

i've been drawing supernatural/witch girls this entire month actually ^^

Really marvelous work, the lighting and sense of movement are executed very well.

There's some sort of indescribable majesty to this piece.

kalabor106 responds:

Awesome

So colorful... so radiant... so beautiful.

I love the midair-crouch position she's in, you can really see a lot of movement in the drawing. The style you have is super cool and fluent. Nice job.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000