View Profile Twisted4000

60 movie Reviews with Responses

All 229 Reviews

Holy crap, that was some really solid animation! You followed what Krinx does very well but also made it look unique to the style. Choreography was great, super fast paced, very dynamic, short, sweet, and to the point! This is an A+ Madness fan animation, great work!

DYERA responds:

So glad you think that way

This reminded me of Krinkels's older stuff a bit, I liked it. Fast-paced, good choreography and timing, I wasn't bored for a second. Sure it could use some easing at the start and ends of the motions but it was an entertaining Madness installment, I think. Nice job!

StHeromax responds:

Heh, thank you, pretty interesting comperison

Ha that was great, the battle scene was super cool and the camera movement was very well done. I especially laughed at the way Sonic was angrily storming off after he threw all the animals into the rocket for some reason.

kalabor106 responds:

Heheh It was me drawing a poor version of some walk cycle. And me not caring to much thought well that looks good enough. Glad you found it funny xD

This was great, Mario bending Sonic's middle finger backwards and then Mario chasing after that koopa towards the end made me laugh the hardest. Fantastic work to everyone who was included! : )

Thanks man!

For some reason I laughed really hard when the walrus guy got stabbed, lol, anyway, very colorful and fun to watch, great work as usual, good sir!

Thanks man.

This had me laughing pretty hard, very good audio design, good pacing, constantly kept my interest and never slowed down. Nice work.

HadenDA responds:

Thanks a lot! All I want is to entertain others, including those whom I work with, so knowing all of that makes very happy. And another thanks to you for your involvement.

Super sick. Stick videos are what I (and what I think we all) grew up with online, and the animation in this one is one of the best I've seen, especially the flying alien monster. The lighting and audio design was also outstanding. Nice work, can't wait to see more.

Specked responds:

Thanks man! Great voice work c:

Colors, detail and expressions were great, and the joke got a laugh out of me. Nice work.

nevarky responds:

Thank you man!

Wow, lol dang man, you made this whole thing? This has got to be one of the longest finished animated videos on this site, and you did it very well. I think everyone did a good job with their voices and you made it really look and feel like an actual episode of the show. Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

thanks buddy, i really appreciate it ^^

I liked how the key-posing was unpredictable and quite dynamic, and the animation was sometimes decent, but all-in-all the whole thing was just overly-obnoxious and forced, I didn't find anything funny about it and it didn't seem like any of the jokes came up naturally whatsoever. It seemed more like "hey, people must think this joke is funny, so I'll just jam it into the script randomly right here!" There's too many people doing that now.

sweetcommando responds:

I know, i know, i need to work on my writing. But its really hard to do that since im mostly focusing on the animation stage. But thanks for the feedback anyway.
Love your work by the way!

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000