View Profile Twisted4000

All 119 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Very nice shade of blue to pink. I love the lighting on this.

I dig it, design is amazing and crazy, colors are very vibrant and pleasant to look at, all blends together very well, very nice work.

Hey, this is pretty cool, it's sort of a dramatic-looking painting-style picture, ha ha nice job.

Gerkinman responds:

Thanks man, was fun to make.

Gahahahaha, was not expecting that, nice touch.

Saminat responds:

our next wager, I am totally going to win!

It's that classic boxing-painting look. Very detailed, I love it! Nice work.

This is such a cool style, I like the sickly-looking colors and the rougher line-work, it's all very abrasive yet simple, very cool.

Butzbo responds:

Heh, glad you mentioned it, as some sort of experiment I tried to use pretty desaturated colors to get an (at least slightly) 'eerie' atmosphere while not getting extremely detailed.
Thanks for the review!

Ah yes, I remember this! Cool to see that it's colored and all now, ha ha looks great.

kalabor106 responds:

Yeah, had to color some of these. Since we already had a bunch of drawings sitting around.

Absolutely amazing, so much detail, awesome angle and pose, very dynamic and exciting. Nice work.

Sick design! The colors match it very well, and yes, it does remidn me sort of of Easter Island heads.

Design is great, lots of detail, I like it. Nice job.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000