View Profile Twisted4000

All 119 Art Reviews

53 w/ Responses

Very breathtaking, dude. I love Deimos and I feel you put a very accurate, dramatic depiction on the character's true feelings, and that's a milestone considering how Madness Combat is a series largely consisting of a bunch of faceless characters inanely running around and killing each other, (not taking anything away from the series). I think you did awesome at tapping into the true feelings Krinkels had.

zemort91 responds:

hey thanks! i saw your comments just now like an idiot *facepalm* thank you very much for the kind words

That is one solid Wario. I love the colors.

TristanTait responds:

Thanks!

I dunno why I didn't see this earlier, but this is pretty awesome looking, man! Keep it up!

She's pretty hot lookin'!

DeDeur responds:

It was only a matter of time before someone said that, haha. Thank you!

Love it, I get kind of a SleepyCabin type of vibe from it. :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks! I used the colour scheme from the Sleepycabin Logo. Also threw in their skeleton key for good measure. :)

Ha, I like your style, all of your drawings are so sweet looking. Nice work.

Ztoons responds:

Hey, thanks so much!! ^.^

Wow, this looks pretty sick, I love the detailed and scratchy lines around him, face is awesome, and colors are great, too. Nice job.

Dang, ha ha this is pretty sweet. I love the film poster-look it has. The pink and orange hues work really well with it, too (not to mention I'm a little biased with that color combination considering it's one of my favorites). Love the style, the guys are BA and the girls are cute (as well as BA). Nice job.

TheUnseriousguy responds:

hey thanks man. Dont blame you, pink and orange just go so well together

DANG I love those colors and abrupt angles, really reflects on the whole futuristic theme. Nice job.

Huh, this is pretty cool, maybe I've been living under a rock but I've never seen anything like it, ha. Nice job, I like her.

Mataknight responds:

Maybe we've both been living under rocks cuz I haven't seen anything like this either. It's one of the reasons I made her.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000