View Profile Twisted4000

All 230 Movie Reviews

60 w/ Responses

It's Interesting

Obviously, it has a more unique style of animation. Writing is pretty good and funny. But the animation... regardless of the style you were going for... is simply not that great. Art wasn't anything too special either, especially since there wasn't even any color.

You honestly seem like you're very capable of good animation, but this one doesn't look like you put much effort into it.

I Enjoyed It

Very stylistic animation, I love how the whole thing looks hand-brushed. Art wasn't too bad, either.

But, obviously, it had a very short running-time, which was pretty unfortunate for me. Voice-acting wasn't that good, but you seem like you're new at all of this, so, that being said, I liked this. All you need is a little more practice and I think you'll be making some pretty hilarious movies in the future...

MuffinBulb responds:

Thanks, and yeah I'm only 13 so I've got ages to learn and get better

Great

Animation seemed professionally done, it was well voice-acted, and, most importantly, it was hilarious.

We need more Flash movies like this one.

Samination responds:

Thanks dude! :D

Good

Very professional-looking. Clean-looking outlines and well=drawn characters. Nice backgrounds. The only thing I can really complain about--which is a pretty big thing--is that the animation is very stiff and close to being lifeless. However, what makes up for it is that it is still well-done.

Good

Well-animated, like all of your videos, but this one was very cliche. The ending... was just horrible and messed up...

Amazingly Hilarious

Extremely well-drawn, colored, and shaded. Animation was very nice, and, oh yeah... I was laughing so hard throughout the whole thing.

Neato

Interesting animation, with a simple plot that I really enjoyed.

Meh

Smooth animation. Joke is alright. But the whole thing is lifeless.

Very true, very funny. Drawings were nice, animation was decent. Unfortunately, it was pretty quick.

Great

Quality animation. Fun to look at, complete with a sweet little running-time.

Artist, animator, game developer, writer, music composer, voice actor, and lover of the universe.

Ben Carswell @Twisted4000