Mario Kart 8 is Great Mario Kart 8 is Great

Colors, detail and expressions were great, and the joke got a laugh out of me. Nice work.

nevarky responds:

Thank you man!

Five Flour Anergy Five Flour Anergy

Tom showed me this at the office, ha ha it was pretty great, I like the action and the camera-movement, as well as the muzzle flair effects. One thing I will say though, and you're probably totally aware of this already, but a lot of the drawings are very inconsistent and look rushed. Though that may be what you're going for, and though it does have style, at a lot of shots it just doesn't look all that great.

But, I will say this, it was extremely fun to watch, the backgrounds are cool and the way you paced everything was perfect. The voices and facial expressions made us laugh. Keep at it.

TrueJackson responds:

thank you for the feedback and advice, I'll look into it.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

Wow, lol dang man, you made this whole thing? This has got to be one of the longest finished animated videos on this site, and you did it very well. I think everyone did a good job with their voices and you made it really look and feel like an actual episode of the show. Nice job.

bocodamondo responds:

thanks buddy, i really appreciate it ^^

Pop Pop

I really liked the animation style and sound design in this, was paced very well, too. Nice work!

Do this how I want you to Do this how I want you to

Didn't ActiveObjectX already make this video?

Mario Seinfeld Mario Seinfeld

I thought some parts were a bit funny, but for the most part I found it very slow and awkward. The voices kinda ruined it for me.

Ds2: Rogue Warrior Ds2: Rogue Warrior

This was just perfect, man. The way you made the visuals turn out, the audio (both the acting and the filter you put over it), the pacing, it REALLY seemed like an 80's Saturday-morning cartoon trailer. Perfectly done.

The Sales Pitch The Sales Pitch

I liked it, I liked how the characters kept moving and fidgeting around, really kept the eyes interested. The facial expressions were great, and the simplicity of both the premise and style of the visuals reflected the animation very well as a whole. Short, sweet, hilarious and worth-watching.

Organ Story Organ Story

I loved it the more it progressed. All the expressions on the organs, the fast-pace, the rhythm, it was great. Very clean and smooth.

Oak Knows Best Oak Knows Best

I thought it was just really slow and drawn-out, nothing was really moving very much, voices, though not terrible, were very bland, visuals were nothing to really look at and there wasn't really anything interesting, clever or unique about it overall.